Menu

Amazon is down!

Lady Florida.

Amazon.com is down. I can't tell you how many times a day I go to their website. Sometimes it's to price an item, sometimes to manage my Kindle. 

This is a major first world problem. I don't know if I can handle it.  :tongue_smilie:

How sad is it that I was coming to post the same thing? :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

It has only been in the last month or so that I have bought non-books on Amazon.

Welcome to the dark side.

I had no idea what was out there. Now I am really going to have to delete that app before I get in trouble.

Once I started looking for non-book stuff I was amazed at what's there. I recently bought a vacuum cleaner from Amazon. Ds just bought memory for his computer, and a gaming headset. He did his research, had specific requirements, and found that Ammy had the best prices. I almost have dh trained to check there first too. We don't have many brick and mortar choices in our city (Walmart and Target are pretty much it), so we use Amazon a lot.

Did it have anything to do with the link they had on the front page right before it went down? It was about funniest product reviews on their site.... I was in tears. Then I went back and boom...site is down!

I was busy with the kids so didn't have too much time to think about it. Otherwise I might have panicked.... :lol:

Wow... I'm glad I missed that. I would have thought it to be a sure sign of the apocalypse.

Okay, I just went and looked... It's still there. Whew! The fact that we now have to check means those rose colored glasses are gone.

Hmm.... Wonder if I can order another pair.... :leaving: