So...What Occupies You During the Day?

mom2bee

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inoubliable

Are you talking to me?! 'Cuz I know you aren't talking to me like that.

LOL, just kidding.

LOL. I'm not so horrible all the time. ;)

Seriously, seriously. What is up with the deleted post?

LOL. I'm not so horrible all the time. ;)

Seriously, seriously. What is up with the deleted post?

Not a clue! Seriously crazy around here and some people are just trying to start stuff.

Removed by the Author

LOL. :lol:

Guest inoubliable

Are we all authors now? Is this a promotion?

Well certainly I think it's fair to say that Removed By The Author and, while it's typically not what you'd expect to hear I think that Removed By The Author. Don't you agree? In fact, Removed By The Author! *sigh* It's only a matter of time before Removed By The Author.

I suppose we're not interesting enough for a student/tutor? Maybe she thought the life of a homeschooling Mom would be more extravagant? It's a mystery.

Oh, we're interesting enough. Not everyone can handle us. It's kinda crazy in here. Psych ward crazy. Wait, is that offensive?

Well certainly I think it's fair to say that Removed By The Author and, while it's typically not what you'd expect to hear I think that Removed By The Author. Don't you agree? In fact, Removed By The Author! *sigh* It's only a matter of time before Removed By The Author.

Geez, I wish all you authors would stop removing your stuff. It's getting hard to follow. Maybe that's why everyone is leaving?

Guest inoubliable

Geez, I wish all you authors would stop removing your stuff. It's getting hard to follow. Maybe that's why everyone is leaving?

Well, you know. It's all about the context clues.

:D

Hmmm. Such a suspicious post. I can't imagine what the OP said. ;)

I make bread, feed chickens, weed the garden and read the never-ending "Kristin Lavransdattar" on my kindle. I'm 60% finished now.

That's so rude and hurtful.

It is difficult to deal with all these touchy artistic temperaments.

It is difficult to deal with all these touchy artistic temperaments.

Is that how you see me?! Neither my avatar nor my name suggest that.

I think someone is trying to gaslight me...

:lol:

Is that safe?

Every day is so different. Yesterday I taught my toddler the basics of nuclear reactors, so now she's insisting on collecting antique Pyrex to begin our uranium collection. Meanwhile, I ate bonbons and perfected my Beehive 'do while the other kids played with broken glass and possum throwbacks in the street.

It is terribly unsafe for one's mental health. And being a super secret spy ninja, I need all of my faculties.

Removed by the Gifted Author. Who Is Not Stirring The Pot.

It is terribly unsafe for one's mental health. And being a super secret spy ninja, I need all of my faculties.

Every day is so different. Yesterday I taught my toddlers the basics of nuclear reactors, so now she's insisting on collecting antique Pyrex to begin our uranium collection. Meanwhile, I ate bonbons and perfected my Beehive 'do while the other kids played with broken glass and possum throwbacks in the street.

Reported.

Sorry about that folks. I didn't mean to remove this post, I was clearing out some of what I felt were some of my more unhelpful posts from today. Please continue this thread on topic.

I think the train has left the station, dear. Once it gets this weird, it's all cupcakes and kilts. Buckle up - it's a fun ride. :D

I think the train has left the station, dear. Once it gets this weird, it all cupcakes and kilts. Buckle up - it's a fun ride. :D

And gaslighting, apparently. :lol:

I tried to like you, but I reached my quota. Can I love you instead?

Oh, please do. All you need is love, you know.

So few people even know what this means! I love this phrase, but people are always looking at me like I am crazy. ;) ;)

It is so awesome to be in the super secret spy ninja club and get the esoteric references. We would make a great Jeopardy team. :D

It's okay, 2Bee. Hang with us and you will feel better. (((Hugs)))

Yes, just enjoy the ride at this point! Otherwise, they'll pull the car over and spank us.

I'd like to say I start day out by gathering fresh wholesome from my garden, preparing wholesome meal for family, tidying the home to a lived in but clean look, settling in to study higher math or to read enlightening literature that challenges the intellect of both homeschooled and after-schooled students but here is what truly goes down:

Yogurt or cold cereal often in a foam bowl, kids off to classes, race to work for hours, pick up takeout on way home sometimes, clear a path in the common areas, do bare absolute minimum to keep common area passable, and wind down with family time, internet or book before starting cycle all over again. When I homeschooled, we were a tad closer to my delusional ideal.

I'm tired, today. Must have been all the ruckus here, yesterday. I'm not going to do a think besides laundry and taking care of the baby until the other kids get home. I'm tempted to take a nap.

I'm cold. It is 47 degrees and raining. I should be wearing socks at least. I'm with Jinnah. The only thing I am planning on doing today is laundry. I probably won't take a nap, but I didn't get up until after 10 this morning. My daughter works until 10 at night so we don't get to bed very early most nights.

I'm cold. It is 47 degrees and raining. I should be wearing socks at least. I'm with Jinnah. The only thing I am planning on doing today is laundry. I probably won't take a nap, but I didn't get up until after 10 this morning. My daughter works until 10 at night so we don't get to bed very early most nights.

The baby and I just woke up (well, about a half an hour ago). This baby loves to sleep. The laundry I started is still in the washer.

I have bills to pay... I guess I can do that. I also have to start researching a math program for dd to do over the summer.