Menu

You guys are letting me down!

Mom in High Heels

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLEARLY you did not read my response! I said pink OR red. How disrespectful of you. :001_tt2:

And to those of you who don't like cake, what is wrong with you????? You obviously had some sort of childhood cake trauma that you are suppressing.

:boxing_smiley:

True. I saw "pink" then saw madness.

Although those black 5 inchers I wore Saturday did a lot for my legs

True. I saw "pink" then saw madness.

Although those black 5 inchers I wore Saturday did a lot for my legs

Well, at least you can admit your mistakes. 5" heels? LOVE.

I'm about to say something scandalous....

I never wear high heels. I prefer loafers, sandals, and ballet flats.... :leaving:

:D

High heel free and loving it!

You two have issues.

Boots, people, boots. :glare:

Only if they have high heels!

Let me be the first to suggest that those people CLEARLY need counseling.

You are my BFF.

Come on people! Drama!

LOL. I'll even share my heels with you if you can break free from that silly notion that they must be pink or red. :tongue_smilie:

I didn't say they HAD to be pink or red, I just said those were the best! Actually my favorite pair is a 4" zebra striped pump. The fabric feels like fur, but it's very, very short, so I don't look like I'm wearing big furry shoes. I have them in cheeta print too. I don't discriminate based on color. :)

I didn't say they HAD to be pink or red, I just said those were the best! Actually my favorite pair is a 4" zebra striped pump. The fabric feels like fur, but it's very, very short, so I don't look like I'm wearing big furry shoes. I have them in cheeta print too. I don't discriminate based on color. :)

Where are the photos of these fantastic shoes?

Apple pie.

Naked feet.

Ryan Gossling is of average attractiveness.

Dr. Phil for Pope.

Um ... if Dr. Phil or Oprah are named Pope I'm going to have a real faith crisis. EO and Anglicans are you accepting applications? :)

Nice! Gotta love a girl who can pull off sassy heels. :coolgleamA: And yeah, big furry shoes wouldn't have quite the same effect. :tongue_smilie:

Um ... if Dr. Phil or Oprah are named Pope I'm going to have a real faith crisis.

Barf. This would make me so seriously ill I can't even joke about it. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

And yes, I know it's all in fun and jest and I'm not butt hurt about it, so relax!! :thumbup1:

Oh gosh, yes!!! It is just about to explode as it's DD's birthday and she believes to the core of her being that I'm the worst mother in the world because she has to do school work on her birthday. LOL

Mean mama! LOL.. I usually give birthdays off, but DS's birthday is next weekend. As in, it's already a day of no school. Alas, no birthday holiday for him this year. Poor baby....

OMG!!! You are SO MEAN!!! Today is also my 15yo son's birthday, and he has the day off. I will NOT be the cause of his couch sessions when he is grown. You, on the other hand, have a daughter destined for therapy and psychosis. I would sleep with one eye open, if I were you. She's going to come for you in the night! You've done it now! It's just too bad that every parent can't be as perfect as I. *sniff*

(LOL)

I know!!!!