Menu

Professional wedding pics are here!! Pic overload!

StaceyinLA

I promised I'd share some of the professional pics from dd's wedding. We finally got them a couple of weeks ago, and I've uploaded some of my faves.

The wedding took place at my son-in-law's (and now my daughter's) house. Their pre-wedding pics were taken there. The old truck in the pic is his - he collects old cars.

Groomsmen pre-wedding (my son is the redhead - love this pic of him)

IMG_0091_zps8ae8e12c.jpg

Me and my girls at our house before the wedding!

IMG_0072_zpsec1c72f1.jpg

The bridesmaids at our house before the wedding

IMG_0068_zpsc02db0af.jpg

My little man at the house before the wedding

IMG_0073_zpsdd6593a7.jpg

The grandpup was unimpressed!

IMG_0090_zps401cf6a5.jpg

Love son-in-law's face here - he was SO happy, and teared up when she came down the aisle. It totally made me cry!

IMG_0092_zps63d97396.jpg

Man and wife - I LOVE this pic of them!

IMG_0043_zps6fc20df0.jpg

The wedding party

IMG_0032_zpsd27e9d60.jpg

My family (minus my other son-in-law who is in the military and couldn't be here), including my mother. Mac loves his Uncle Jacob!

IMG_0036_zpsc9aab732.jpg

Thanks everyone for letting me share!!

Love them and LOVE the truck! Does it belong to the groom? His face looks very familiar and I remember seeing the truck (or one an exact copy of it) pull up to Papa Murphys one evening atleast a year ago (can't remember exactly when), lol. Guy was dressed to match his truck though, rolled t-shirt sleeves and rolled pants, lol. DD and I gushed over the truck and told the fellow the same, lol! We love the old cars/trucks

Love them and LOVE the truck! Does it belong to the groom? His face looks very familiar and I remember seeing the truck (or one an exact copy of it) pull up to Papa Murphys one evening atleast a year ago (can't remember exactly when), lol. Guy was dressed to match his truck though, rolled t-shirt sleeves and rolled pants, lol. DD and I gushed over the truck and told the fellow the same, lol! We love the old cars/trucks

It is his, and that probably was him you saw. He dresses just like you describe. They love rockabilly, and all things vintage. He grew up in the town where you likely saw him, and all his family lives there.