Menu

Star Wars question

Moxie

I'm sure this will be the most important thread posted here today!!

DH is a huge Star Wars geek. For Valentine's Day, I bought two key chains, one for each of us, one says "I love you" and one says "I know". Leia says "I love you" to Han so do I give him the one that says "I love you"? Or should he get "I know"???

I did not know the answer to this question, but I asked my 10yo DD. She knew what the second one said without me finishing, and she says that since Han says, "I know" to Leia, you should keep the one that says "I know," as if it's your DH's answer. Leia says, "I love you" first, so she says that your DH should get that one, as if it's a reminder that you said it to him.

(Also, DD says that they both say both things at some point, so she says it really doesn't matter.)

since you said that your dh is a Star Wars geek, I agree that he should get the I know one

as an aside ,at my nephew's wedding (he has always been the biggest Star Wars geek) unknown beforehand to him, when his bride walked down the aisle the sound man blasted out the Star Wars theme from the original movie, the music that played when Han and Luke got their medals from Leia. IT was a great moment.

(Yes, I think the guy gets the "I Know". And I believe that line was a Harrison Ford spontaneous ad-lib. Fun.)

Apparently he was supposed to say "I love you, too" but thought it wasn't very Han Solo. He was completely right!

Most men I know would rather carry a keychain around that says "I know ." than "I love you." :closedeyes:

This!

Oh, and just to be a little geeky myself: Han Shot First!!!!!