Menu

Christmas Movie for teens?

Any recommendations for good Christmas movies (DVDs) as a gift for a family with 15 & 16yo girls? Either classic, or fun and more recent would be fine.

I remember loving elf, but I don't know if teens would like it. My little girls love the old A Christmas Carol, but I don't know if the other family watches old movies.

TIA

Thanks for all of the ideas. I just found out they own Elf, so that one is out. I've never heard of some of the other titles mentioned, so I'll have fun browsing. :001_smile:

Christmas Carol (with Capt. Piccard)

I just saw this version listed on Amazon. Have you seen it? We really like Patrick Stewart, so it might be a fun one for our family!

Thanks for all of the ideas. I just found out they own Elf, so that one is out. I've never heard of some of the other titles mentioned, so I'll have fun browsing. :001_smile:

I just saw this version listed on Amazon. Have you seen it? We really like Patrick Stewart, so it might be a fun one for our family!

Yes, we own it we liked it so much! It is very well done. Patrick Stewart does an excellent job.

we're no angels with humphrey bogat -boys would probably enjoy this too.

for sappy chick-flic cliche fare - the christmas card.

The best christmas pagent ever with loretta swit.

prancer

I second:

the christmas wish with debbie reynolds

family man

muppet christmas carol

I found an interesting site that lists most christmas movies. http://www.christmasmovies.us/