Menu

Thank You

Just want to take a moment and thank everyone for all the support and prayers you've given to me and my family over the last 6 wks or so.

I honestly don't know how I would've managed w/out all of you. It was b/c of being able to come here, know ppl cared, prayed, thought, worried about us that I was able to keep it together while Wolf looked for work. Kept me from being a sobbing wreck these past few days. And, no doubt, keep me from losing what little sanity I have left while I wait for the next 2 wks to drag by.

Ppl who don't 'get' how you can be friends and care about ppl that you've only talked w/online, that you may never have the chance to meet face to face...well, they're missing out.

Thank you all :grouphug:

Just want to take a moment and thank everyone for all the support and prayers you've given to me and my family over the last 6 wks or so.

I honestly don't know how I would've managed w/out all of you. It was b/c of being able to come here, know ppl cared, prayed, thought, worried about us that I was able to keep it together while Wolf looked for work. Kept me from being a sobbing wreck these past few days. And, no doubt, keep me from losing what little sanity I have left while I wait for the next 2 wks to drag by.

Ppl who don't 'get' how you can be friends and care about ppl that you've only talked w/online, that you may never have the chance to meet face to face...well, they're missing out.

You're very welcome. I've made it through some very tough times due to prayers and friends I've made here. I certainly "get" it. I'm here fer ya!

I get it Imp!! I wish there was some way to get this group together IRL! Wouldn't that be great!