Menu

Quick! What's for supper?

Leftovers! I'm canning tomatoes today (2 bushels), there is no way I was making supper too and we have nothing left in our budget for eating out, so everyone is getting a few bites of each thing I pull out until they are all full. We will have ice cream later if they clean enough stuff out of the fridge (without complaining).

Leftovers! I'm canning tomatoes today (2 bushels), there is no way I was making supper too and we have nothing left in our budget for eating out, so everyone is getting a few bites of each thing I pull out until they are all full. We will have ice cream later if they clean enough stuff out of the fridge (without complaining).

My kids really enjoy leftovers done like that. :lol:

Cleaned out the fridge so we are having left overs. Beef stew for ds, chicken and rice soup for dh, veggie enchilada casserole for dd, and curried veggies over rice for me.

I also found split pea and ham soup from Wed. night and 1/2 rotissary chicken from Friday night so we are all set for tomorrow's meal too!