Menu

Football

Yes! It's finally football season. :001_wub: Fortunately this year I have added some teams to my favorite list.

I am and always will be a Saints fan. They are/were my hometown team (closest to us geographically). Now that we moved, I want to add some local teams which include the Cincinnati Bengals and Cleveland Browns. I have some favorite players on those two teams so it was very easy to add them to favorites. I adore Andy Dalton, Trent Richardson, Scotty Fujita, etc. I'm also a Packers fan, and I like the Chargers.

There are some teams that I really, really dislike. :ack2: Because of that I support whole-heartedly any team that plays against them. :001_tt2:

NFL Saints of course!

College Auburn

War Eagle! I've already got my tickets for the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game (vs. Clemson). :w00t:

Not a big pro football fan. College all the way for me! Though if I had to pick a pro team, I suppose I'd have to root for the Falcons (since I live in Atlanta). Or the Panthers, b/c we lived in NC for 16 years, and because I puffy heart Cam Newton. :001_wub:

I love football season! And I'll watch just about any football game - NFL, college, high school...

My favorite NFL team is the Tennessee Titans and college is Alabama Crimson Tide. I'm married to a University of Tennessee Vol fan and we have one Vol daughter and one FL Gator (she became a big fan in the Tebow days). My Gator fan will also cheer for Bama. We're serious SEC fans living in Big 12 country.

War Eagle! I've already got my tickets for the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game (vs. Clemson). :w00t:

Not a big pro football fan. College all the way for me! Though if I had to pick a pro team, I suppose I'd have to root for the Falcons (since I live in Atlanta). Or the Panthers, b/c we lived in NC for 16 years, and because I puffy heart Cam Newton. :001_wub:

Going to the Clemson game too! Nosebleed section but still going. Can't wait it has been a few years.

NFL Saints of course!

College Auburn

You started out so well, identifying yourself as a Saints fan. All smart people are Saints fans.

Then you had to go and ruin it by admitting you are an Auburn fan. I think you got your Tigers confused. You are really a rational person and meant LSU Tigers. I forgive you.

You started out so well, identifying yourself as a Saints fan. All smart people are Saints fans.

Then you had to go and ruin it by admitting you are an Auburn fan. I think you got your Tigers confused. You are really a rational person and meant LSU Tigers. I forgive you.

:lol: We'll see how Auburn's season goes as to which team I'm supporting this year. It could always be worst. I could be an Alabama fan.

:lol: We'll see how Auburn's season goes as to which team I'm supporting this year. It could always be worst. I could be an Alabama fan.

:iagree: Alabama is definitely at the bottom of the list. Auburn is a close second;). Since you like the Saints, I will let you slide.

NFL - "America's Team" Dallas Cowboys (and don't even think about telling me they lost that title NOPE didn't happen) Both dc love the Cowboy Cowboys as dd calls them. In fact ds is named after two of the triplets.

I've been a Cowboys fan since the days of Tex Schram & Tom Landry. My grandfather worked for the Cowboys for a very long time & I grew up going to Tom & Ann's house. <sigh...good times. I miss my grandparents.>

College - Texas A&M Aggies Gig 'Em

And you started off so well....good luck in the SEC (chortles evilly)

Well I was born into a Packer family but I married a Viking. It's a mixed marriage, but we're trying to make it work :D

Sometimes that's harder than mixing religion or politics!! :lol:

I love football season. DH and I grew up in a hardcore football town where the whole town shut down and went to the game on Friday nights... it shapes you, LOL!!