Menu

Popping back in!

We made it to California and are settled here in Twentynine Palms and living in base housing. WE LOVE IT HERE!!!

Dh is on leave through next week and then it's back to normal for us, just in time to get everything together for the coming school year. Yikes. It'll be our first year with a high schooler!

Anyway, I'm off to skim the boards and see what's going on here. Hope all of you ladies and gents are having a fab summer!!! :001_smile:

We made it to California and are settled here in Twentynine Palms and living in base housing. WE LOVE IT HERE!!!

Dh is on leave through next week and then it's back to normal for us, just in time to get everything together for the coming school year. Yikes. It'll be our first year with a high schooler!

Anyway, I'm off to skim the boards and see what's going on here. Hope all of you ladies and gents are having a fab summer!!! :001_smile:

Yay!! Glad you're happy in your new place. :) Good to see you back. Is there any way to view your pics again from your lovely uncluttered house? They were so inspiring for those of us who are trying to get organized who were in that other thread, but they can't be viewed anymore. :( Good luck on your first year of high school! :)

Yay!! Glad you're happy in your new place. :) Good to see you back. Is there any way to view your pics again from your lovely uncluttered house? They were so inspiring for those of us who are trying to get organized who were in that other thread, but they can't be viewed anymore. :( Good luck on your first year of high school! :)

Ha ha! If you're on FB I can link ya. I can't remember how to post pics in this forum. Do I have to host them and then link?

Ha ha! If you're on FB I can link ya. I can't remember how to post pics in this forum. Do I have to host them and then link?

I'll PM you my email address so you can find me on FB. I can upload them back to that thread then for you if you like. :) We REALLY miss your pics! hehehehe They motivated me so much. I still have a looooong way to go, but I have decluttered so much already. You would be proud of me. :)