Menu

Prayers for Autumn

My parents just called (Autumn is visiting them for a couple weeks in Florida). They are rushing Autumn to the ER. I don't know why exactly. I was called for consent for treatment and insurance information.

Please pray that she is okay. I'm beside myself right now. Tony is at work.

I just talked to Autumn :001_smile:.

Apparently she had a nasty ear infection (probably from swimming too much :tongue_smilie:) and when a balloon exploded on her ear/face, it caused a sudden intense pain in her head/ear area and a ringing in her ear. Antibiotics and she'll be good to go (and some time for the ringing to stop, lol).

Thank you all for your prayers!

Apparently she had a nasty ear infection (probably from swimming too much :tongue_smilie:) and when a balloon exploded on her ear/face, it caused a sudden intense pain in her head/ear area and a ringing in her ear. Antibiotics and she'll be good to go (and some time for the ringing to stop, lol).

Wheew - thank goodness! Glad it isn't more serious! :001_smile::grouphug:

Heavens -- i can imagine how frantic you were.:grouphug: