Menu

Stolen iphone adventures......

This is so funny!

A woman reports that a Disney cruise employee stole her iphone. A month later, his photos started showing up on her photo stream.

She has made a facebook page and added hilarious captions! :lol:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ifound-woman-posts-pictures-stolen-iphone-facebook-220100952.html

Edited by besroma

I have a Google sync app on my phone that allegedly uploads to my Google+ photos. (it seems to have no rhyme or reason as to when this actually happens) My photos, music, etc are lurking around in the iCloud, too.

As the New York Magazine article says, it is possible the alleged thief bought the phone from someone else, or that there is some other explanation as to why he had the phone in his possession.

Oh, yes. Some "other" reason. Because, you know, sometimes I just find myself with a phone that doesn't belong to me. It's ok, phones just travel around from place to place and pick their owners. Like cats. Nelson just made the perfectly innocent error of leaving a bowl of iChow outside his door. What is a guy to do when the iPhone picked him?

Edited by MyCrazyHouse

So how does one set up this automated upload of pictures anyways?

I'd love that feature

http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/

You need an icloud account. Then on your iphone go to settings-->icloud-->photo stream and flip the button to on. And then you'll need to set it up again on your computer. The link will show you how. I love being able to dl pics automatically to my computer.

http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/

You need an icloud account. Then on your iphone go to settings-->icloud-->photo stream and flip the button to on. And then you'll need to set it up again on your computer. The link will show you how. I love being able to dl pics automatically to my computer.

Thanks. I have figured it out since then. I had iCloud, just never turned photoStream on. It is now and it's pretty cool!

Oh, yes. Some "other" reason. Because, you know, sometimes I just find myself with a phone that doesn't belong to me. It's ok, phones just travel around from place to place and pick their owners. Like cats. Nelson just made the perfectly innocent error of leaving a bowl of iChow outside his door. What is a guy to do when the iPhone picked him?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...