Menu

Prayers/warm fuzzies

I am in my second trimester. In a ct for other reasons they saw a mass in my lung as well as a partial collapse. I'm also still having bad problems with hydration.

Tomorrow I will see a pulmonologist. Please pray that my lung mass is benign and they can tell that now so I don't have to wait until after I have my baby.

In the afternoon I will be getting a picc line placed. I'm afraid of that, too.

:(

I will be praying, both today and in the days to come. I've seen many PICC lines placed and people seem to tolerate it without too much discomfort at all. They usually use a local anaesthetic to your arm and it is usually a pretty quick procedure.

The waiting is really awful. Especially all the time to google!

:sad: i don't have to tell you that is the WORST thing you could do.

We were once told my mother had advanced lung cancer. Our lives ended that day. Further testing showed it was bad x-ray film. She was perfectly fine. I hope for a similar outcome for you.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

No problems breathing. I have hyperemesis so I'm sick, constantly. :glare:

i am really sorry. having just read what hyperemesis is, I do hope you will get the PICC linenas I think you will find great relief from it!

Now...... I am sure you've read hyperemesis is more common when carrying multiples?;)

I hope you find tremendous relief SOON, and a happy outcome tomorroe. Please keep us posted!!!

i am really sorry. having just read what hyperemesis is, I do hope you will get the PICC linenas I think you will find great relief from it!

Now...... I am sure you've read hyperemesis is more common when carrying multiples?;)

I hope you find tremendous relief SOON, and a happy outcome tomorroe. Please keep us posted!!!

Don't jinx me! One baby! I have an ultrasound in three weeks.... A I hope there's one healthy baby!:lol: