Menu

Facebook Rollcall

I'd be game, but I'd prefer to send my info through PM if anyone is interested. I tend to stray away from politics for the most part, but I do post about my faith/scripture/etc often. I'm a pretty conservative type. Mostly, I just blab about whatever is going on at the moment.

I also have a fb page for my blog. :)

Mostly, I just blab about whatever is going on at the moment.

I'm a complete 180 from you (liberal, atheist), but that's what I do on facebook. Very little politics (usually it's just liking a page), no religion discussion. Just everyday stuff and photos. I like to keep facebook light and fun.

Oh man, you guys crack me up & have gotten me in the "nothing, it's nothing" mode.

(Means: I'm reading your walls and cracking up, darling keeps saying, "WHAT? WHAT? - my response, "Oh, nothing, nothing..)

This has been going on for 20 minutes, he thinks I've lost my mind. :lol:

Oh man, you guys crack me up & have gotten me in the "nothing, it's nothing" mode.

(Means: I'm reading your walls and cracking up, darling keeps saying, "WHAT? WHAT? - my response, "Oh, nothing, nothing..)

Did you meet the Underwear Sheriff? :D

Really, I just said OK to any random women who friended me this afternoon. And I will make you all like my old band's page. And I might defriend you all if you are too boring. ;)

Edited by radiobrain

I'm a complete 180 from you (liberal, atheist), but that's what I do on facebook. Very little politics (usually it's just liking a page), no religion discussion. Just everyday stuff and photos. I like to keep facebook light and fun.

I try to as well. I use it mostly to keep in touch with people, not to stand on a political platform.

That's a good description of me. I might be pretty liberal and I guess the closest description I could find of myself is agnostic but I'm not much on discussing either of those things here or there. :)

I can't figure out how to link mine on my IPad. :confused:

If you get a friend request from Tammy McDaniel, it's me. :001_smile:

Yeah, I don't think I can link it on my kindle either. I'm Heather Nance Kirchhefer (and like the pp, I'll probably delete this later).

Well, it was a really big wasp! If my driveway wasn't 1/2 a mile of open pasture, I really think I would have just run home nude! :D

• 1 month later...