Menu

Pottermore!~!!!

Tell me what you think! Princess Charming got two early access accounts and was all excited about it until both accounts Sorted her into the "wrong" house (she wanted Ravenclaw; she got Slytherin and Hufflepuff).

Edited by SuperDad

There are some neat extra features that you get to see. I just hope they release the rest of the books soon. I got early access and I haven't seen anything new since I flew threw the first book way back in October. (I'm WingNight197 by the way and I am in Gryffindor).

:iagree: I'm in Ravenclaw.:tongue_smilie: Wanted hufflepuff. I think I answered one question wrong. Although I do have strong 'Claw tendencies. I'm MarauderQuaffle101. Dd and I haven't been in on months. After doing the 1st book, there wasn't much to do. But I loved getting some more backstory. Like McGonagall.

SunElm13786 and waiting on my email confirmation. So excited! So do I understand someone is making a list or group for us? If so, I definitely would like to be included. Thanks! :)

I don't know if we have an official list or if we are just adding each other as we go along. :)

I added you and I am sure everyone else will too!

Edited by Jennifer3141

I am PumpkinFang14055. I got my second email this morning, so I am going through the story now. Do I need to go through the book to get sorted? I am a little confused about the whole thing.

Yeah just follow the book and you get sorted and get your wand and everything.