Menu

Drunk Canadian sings Bohemian Rhapsody in cop car

It would be funnier if he hadn't been driving.

:iagree: I'm not laughing at all. I do not think this man is funny. Not in the least. I'm actually angry. He's now a "hit" online, and yet he was arrested for a drunk driving charge. If he was truly drunk, which the video makes very plausible, then he should be shamed and not applauded.

My dh's cousin was drunk driving. He hit a man head on. Both died instantly. The man he hit was a husband and father of three young children.

A woman I knew through LLL was hit in the middle of the day by a drunk driver. Her three children were with her. She and her 2 yr old died. The 4 yr old and 5 month old infant lived, and they must now grow up without their mother.

I don't care how funny it is that he sang the song, or how good he is at it. If he was drunk driving he was risking lives. That is not something to laugh at.

:iagree: I'm not laughing at all. I do not think this man is funny. Not in the least. I'm actually angry. He's now a "hit" online, and yet he was arrested for a drunk driving charge. If he was truly drunk, which the video makes very plausible, then he should be shamed and not applauded.

My dh's cousin was drunk driving. He hit a man head on. Both died instantly. The man he hit was a husband and father of three young children.

A woman I knew through LLL was hit in the middle of the day by a drunk driver. Her three children were with her. She and her 2 yr old died. The 4 yr old and 5 month old infant lived, and they must now grow up without their mother.

I don't care how funny it is that he sang the song, or how good he is at it. If he was drunk driving he was risking lives. That is not something to laugh at.

I can see you have personal experience with this, and it's hurt you deeply. I am very sorry you lost your friend. I don't think anyone here was laughing at him for drinking and driving.

Edited by justamouse

I can see you have personal experience with this, and it's hurt you deeply. I am very sorry you lost your friend. I don't think anyone here was laughing at him for drinking and driving.

It doesn't help that I'm in a bad mood anyway. Just venting a bunch of blah feelings.

I am so sorry for your losses. I apologize for being insensitive to those like you who have lost loved ones because of drunk driving. I, obviously, wasn't even thinking of that when I watched and laughed. So sorry. :grouphug: