Menu

Well, the ultrasound results are in. . .

Congtatulations! That is wonderful news!

I hear ya on the parts. We were very surprised by the parts we saw in our ultrasound last year. :) And, in fact, I had a few days a while back when I thought the parts were disappearing, which was exciting. I mean, really, who do you call and ask if parts can disappear, and not look like an idiot? :D (They didn't disappear, you'll be relieved to know. I learned about something called a "fat pad." Thank God for the internet!)

WOOHOO! Congratulations! :001_smile:

I had two boys, and when I got pregnant again, my dh insisted this was a boy, cuz "we don't know how to make girls!" ;) (There are a lot of boys with our siblings, plus our two) The ultrasound came back girl, but I didn't believe it until they laid her on my chest after she was born!:001_wub:

Congratulations!

Your post reminded me of an episode of House that aired last week. House was dividing his students into two teams: those with parts that dangle and those whose parts are aesthetically pleasing. LOL

Glad to hear you 're getting some dangling parts! :lol:

Congratulations!

Your post reminded me of an episode of House that aired last week. House was dividing his students into two teams: those with parts that dangle and those whose parts are aesthetically pleasing. LOL

Glad to hear you 're getting some dangling parts! :lol:

:lol:

I am not sure that all female parts are aestetically pleasing. I think some might qualify as dangling. :lol:

That's wonderful! So exciting! I had been wondering what ended up happening--I figured if it HAD been twins, you would have posted right away, LOL! Your son must be over the moon to be having a little brother finally!! My boys are hoping for a boy this time too. We'll see!