Menu

Prayer/good thought for lost children

This is from my good friend in our local homeschool group. One of the missing children is her goddaughter. Please keep the families in your thoughts and prayers.

My sister, L, and her husband, P, have 7 children. They homeschool in Laguna Hills, CA. and they have a park day once a week on Thursday afternoons with other homeschool families in their group. They were there today and their 10 year old daughter, E, and her friend, A, are both missing. They have been missing for over 2 hours now. Please pray for them tonight, that they will find them safe and sound and for peace and comfort for L and P and the rest of their family. I can not imagine the suffering they are going through right now.

Thank-you all. :grouphug:

Edited by Caitilin

The only update I have right now is still no word; the helicopters are out looking for them; the next step will be to try bloodhounds. Thank you all for your prayers.:grouphug: When I know something, I will post. My friend just sent the helicopter email a minute ago. She is staying up waiting for something more definitive.