Menu

I feel like indulging in something - how about tea?

I am looking for a nice online place to get (preferably) organic tea.

I don't live near Trader Joe's anymore and last time I was there they had

changed a lot of their selections.

Our family has been through the wringer. We need a good cup of the "genial beverage"...I want something...good, no superb.

Okay, I'm going to be the first one to "tee hee!" at your thread title. Prepare for more silliness and giggling. :lol:

Yes, I know - pun intended. I need some hilarity and folly in my life right now - but anyone who has serious suggestions, please feel free to offer them as well! :001_smile:

I love Mightyleaftea.com I used to buy a bunch of different sampler boxes to try the different flavors before I would buy a bigger supply. I can't afford to go to the website and look around, (I don't have much will power tonight LOL) to see how many organic teas they have.

I highly recommend them though !

http://www.shangtea.com/

I fly to Missouri twice a year just for their tea. You can order it online, but I love the shop and the tastings :)

They also send out an e-newsletter if you wanted to sign up and see what they're all about before you buy.

My husband thought he hated tea, but he'll drink Shang's White Peony because it's "smooth" (he'd say before that tea was too bitter) and I'll agree that their tea is very smooth. I love that some flavors are delicate while others are robust. He has sample sized bags so you can try a variety before you commit to a full bag. I've found his prices to be very reasonable, and their knowledge and enthusiasm to be incredible. They love tea and want to share it, more than they desire to simply sell it.

The only other tea I buy is this detoxifying tea made exclusively for well-regarded day spa that I visit infrequently due to its inconvenient location. It's a robust tea, but a great "appetizer" prior to a meal or when I'm craving junk.