Menu

Help needed- please!

Hi all,

My son age 9, worked hard on day in the kitchen and created a recipe which we entered in a National recipe contest. He just loves cooking and writes a food blog so it seemed like a good day off from our work load.

Well,to our surprise he is a nation finalist one of 10 in the country!!!

We need on line votes to make the next round and a possible $25,000 college scholarship!

If college money was not at stake I would never, ever have the never to ask for help but... it is too much money to not do everything I can to get votes!

If you could vote for Logan G. The chomp burger at

http://www.jif.com/promotions/most-creative-peanut-butter/castvote

I would be so very grateful!!!

Voters can vote once a day and must be 13 years old.

The burger is really good! And yep, he did it- all but the patty forming (salmonella and all).

Thank You,

Kim

ps I feel like I am going up against a whole school, talk about panic!!!

You can email me with ? or visit his blog at thetasteofmemphis@blogspot.com to see his take on it!

Thanks again

Voted!

By the way, your link to his blog comes up as an email For me. I think perhaps the @ should actually be a . Since that's the way blogspot blogs are often named.

(Totally off topic: autocorrect insists on capitalizing the s in "since" in that sentence. That sort of thing drives me nuts.)

• 2 weeks later...