Menu

Tell me something...

Pretty please with sugar on top, don't tell me how enviable our cool temps are. Not now. Just...not now. Because much as we Western Washingtonians appreciate not being hit by tornadoes and ridiculously high temps, we rilly, rilly want to stop wearing fleece and lighting fires in wood stoves. Rilly. A whole lot. Grrr....

It is 99 right now. It's supposed to get up to 96 with thunderstorms. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 99. I just got an email inviting us to the beach with friends tomorrow. I love the beach, but not when it's that hot. Too darn hot.

80' high humidity and we're under yet another tornado watch. Ya'll are making me feel cool with the other temps though. Oh, and did I mention flooding...:glare:

Stay cool, everyone except Colleen. Wishing you sunshine and lots of heat.

We are having the weirdest weather! Last Wednesday I was at my kids' baseball games in pants and a sweatshirt. Thursday, we turned on the AC!! It was 94 and HUMID!! Today it was 96 (according to the thermometer outside our house) and HUMID!! We just had thunderstorms (and tornadoes - thank God for basements!!) pass through and it's now 72 (but still humid).

The temp do-dad on my van registered at 102 coming home from the movies and here in extreme south Alabama I'm pretty sure we were at or near 100% humidity. It's been miserable for days and more to come of the same. Sure would love a break! It's hit hard and fast this year. At least when I'm in Arizona it'll feel like walking into an oven rather than the sauna it is now.