Menu

PRAYER REQUEST (cc Obviously) -- Please Pray for This Family (I am so upset)

DD12's Classical Conversations' Teacher for Challenge is just the most wonderful, amazing mom I've met. She was due to deliver her 6th baby (their 2nd boy) this week.

We just received a text that their precious baby boy suffered IUFD - They are guessing either a cord accident or something else as they see clots in the placenta (which is what caused my dd, Stacey's, 2nd loss).

The kids and I are heartsick - and are in prayer for this precious family.

Please pray for them or keep them in your thoughts for comfort and healing-- their children haven't been told yet -- this past week at CC, the kids were so excited b/c it was one day past mom's due date and they knew their little brother's arrival was imminent.

Thank you all so much! I am so sad for them.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! :crying:

Sweetie -- you weren't supposed to read this, and now that you have, you are not to give it another thought. Say a quick prayer and know that the rest of us are praying for the family and you will continue to be covered in our prayers. Much Love - and Truly, Always Sending You Tons of Prayers!:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Edited by MariannNOVA

This is just heartbreaking...and terrifying.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Sweetie -- you weren't supposed to read this, and now that you have, you are not to give it another thought. Say a quick prayer and know that the rest of us are praying for the family and you will continue to be covered in our prayers. Much Love - and Truly, Always Sending You Tons of Prayers!:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Above written for you too!:grouphug::grouphug: