Menu

Quick, "Mom and Dad" are away . . .

Oh, GOOD! I've been wanting to say this for a long time:

A bunch of you (and you KNOW who you are!) are wrong about the following things and probably many more:

Shopping carts

Crockpots

Shoes in house and the wearing thereof

Nutella & Bacon Sandwhiches

Alexander Skaarsgard and his NakiaLove

Stand by. I'm still thinking.....:tongue_smilie:

::::sigh:::: this board will be a MUCH better place once everyone realizes how right I am about everything. Until then, :chillpill:. :001_smile:

HI everybody. My name is Mary Catherine Theresa! I'm new hear and I wanted to introduce myself and my 22 kid's. I'm too busy to write all there clever, trendy name's out myself? It toke to much time's! :D My husband, the doctor/lawyer/professor (see, he is a Doctor, but because of malpractice issue's, he became a lawyer, two, and he also teaches at the medical college on the weekend's), anyway's, he said I should meet some people on-line, because it's to hard to get out with the twin's and triplet's and the kid's we adopted from Aunt Mirabella in Spain.

Nice to meat you, everybody's! :lurk5:

HI everybody. My name is Mary Catherine Theresa! I'm new hear and I wanted to introduce myself and my 22 kid's. I'm too busy to write all there clever, trendy name's out myself? It toke to much time's! :D My husband, the doctor/lawyer/professor (see, he is a Doctor, but because of malpractice issue's, he became a lawyer, two, and he also teaches at the medical college on the weekend's), anyway's, he said I should meet some people on-line, because it's to hard to get out with the twin's and triplet's and the kid's we adopted from Aunt Mirabella in Spain.

Welcome to the board's. You write much like our friend Quill. You too shall have much in common's. So glad you toke the time to write to us! :lol:

By chance are you looking to move soon?

You had me LOL at this one. My kid is looking over my shoulder saying, "What's so funny! Tell me!"

:lol:

OMG, how did you KNOW?! :D Our mansion on Lake Tahoe is for sale. Some guy named Trump something is thinking of buying it. You can't see it though. The real estate agent only sends out listings by telegram. He worrie's about internet security kind of stuff.

OMG, how did you KNOW?! :D Our mansion on Lake Tahoe is for sale. Some guy named Trump something is thinking of buying it. You can't see it though. The real estate agent only sends out listings by telegram. He worrie's about internet security kind of stuff.

You know someone with this life for real is going to join the boards anytime.

I firmly believe that all dogs should be vaccinated. I know this is quite controversial, but I stand by my convictions. And if your dog won't agree to it, I say you should spank him/her into submission.

I don't have a lot to say about canine circumcision....sorry. I just don't have a strong opinion on that. I respect those of you who do.

:tongue_smilie:

Well, we've done a lot of spanking lately. How about vaccines or circumcision.

Oooo......a house with 23 bedrooms! I want to help look!

Perhaps if the poster could post the ages, names, and current bedroom situation, we could help her figure this out.

Dawn

I firmly believe that all dogs should be vaccinated. I know this is quite controversial, but I stand by my convictions. And if your dog won't agree to it, I say you should spank him/her into submission.

I don't have a lot to say about canine circumcision....sorry. I just don't have a strong opinion on that. I respect those of you who do.

:lol::lol::lol:

Pot-stirrer. And I only spank dogs the Biblical way. I don't know why you have to debate about it. :glare:

Could you please quote the verse and reference and what your paster actually says about this practice?

Dawn

I knew we couldn't just talk about this and it has to turn into a debate! You probably don't even have a Bible of your own, so why do you have to pressure me to "prove" myself to you? I've known so many dogs that are not spanked the Biblical way and they are all selfish brats who lay in front of the fireplace, eating kibble and getting fat. Have you seen the statistics on obesity in dogs? It's from people who don't follow *You Know Who's* correct advice on dog-chastizement.

Not sure...I just feel very aware now.

:lol::lol::lol: