Menu

Pretend you were going to buy a hot dog from me...

Lets just say it was for a fund raiser for a good cause. And this is the first fundraiser I've ever coordinated.

What would you want with your hot dog?

Because I need to make a sign up sheet for this fundraiser. Here is what I have on the donation list- what am I missing?

Hot Dogs

Buns

Ketchup

Mustard

Relish

Chili

Plates

napkins

individual chip bags

soda/pop (for you midwesterners)

Additional baked goods for sale

The deal is for $5 you get two hot dogs, a bag of chips, and a drink. Desserts are extra. We are setting this up on a Navy base- they will buy, no worries there. I just don't know if I'm missing something.

Thanks.

Jo

:lol:

You both will make my dh so happy. He said onions and cheese, and of course I said I didn't think they were that important. ;)

It shouldn't be too expensive because the members of our group are donating the ingredients. I find people are particular willing to donate chili- what is it about that.

I fear I will end up cutting the onions though....

I know! People just LOOOOOOOOOOOVE making chili for these things! It's funny!! I agree you need cheese to go on the chili dogs. :D

In the past the thing that we've sold the MOST of at such sales is breakfast burritos! They are super easy and cheap to make, wrap in foil and you can keep them warm in a crockpot.

I know! People just LOOOOOOOOOOOVE making chili for these things! It's funny!! I agree you need cheese to go on the chili dogs. :D

In the past the thing that we've sold the MOST of at such sales is breakfast burritos! They are super easy and cheap to make, wrap in foil and you can keep them warm in a crockpot.

I think people have very strong opinions about chili- it is a mystery...but I will exploit it. :D

What do you put in your breakfast burritos? That may be a good option. The funny thing, I have been the one all along saying, "make it simple, make it simple, make it simple"- now look at me. For petes sake they are going to buy whatever we serve because it gets them off their boats! :)

I think people have very strong opinions about chili- it is a mystery...but I will exploit it. :D

What do you put in your breakfast burritos? That may be a good option. The funny thing, I have been the one all along saying, "make it simple, make it simple, make it simple"- now look at me. For petes sake they are going to buy whatever we serve because it gets them off their boats! :)

Heh, where we used to do our sales half the guys were in courses that weren't feeding them all that well :D So I know what you mean.

We put-potatoes, sausage, onions, cheese and eggs. You could also make just bean and cheese burritos if you wanted. Generally, a few people will get together and just make up a whole bunch of them.

In our bag was a single hot dog, a bag of chips and a drink. We could pick up the packets of ketchup and mustard and then napkins. That was it and everyone was happy. No plates.

As long as it is a can of soda with 2 dogs and chips, I think $5 would be fine. And then your baked goods for sale. Should do well!

Stadium mustard!! I like it much more than regular. :) And our grocery store has choppped onion in the produce section so check yours! My kids also like a big long pickle slice on their's. (Dill, not the sweet kind) Sometimes shredded cheddar cheese, too!