Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

specialmama

SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game

How do we love this high-sailing addventurer? Let me count the ways. white, red, green . . .

OK, I know it was SpyCar, but why? Please explain your clue so I feel a little less dumb.:crying:

OK, I know it was SpyCar, but why? Please explain your clue so I feel a little less dumb.:crying:

He loves cuisenaire rods - thus the colors mentioned. Bill - you need to give us a clue.

The nephew of a very famous American novelist purchased this residence in Washington DC, called [ ] House, and kept adding on to it in the (mistaken) belief it would give him immortality.

Bill

The nephew of a very famous American novelist purchased this residence in Washington DC, called [ ] House, and kept adding on to it in the (mistaken) belief it would give him immortality.

Bill

Halcyon stole the cookies. Someone else took 62 cookies. BRB

I was going to plant the cookies on Bill a few days ago, but his visitor messages aren't enabled -- at least not to me. I was even going to say something cheesy, like, "You'll have a whale of a time finding this thief."

So what gives with the visitor messages?:tongue_smilie:

I was going to plant the cookies on Bill a few days ago, but his visitor messages aren't enabled -- at least not to me. I was even going to say something cheesy, like, "You'll have a whale of a time finding this thief."

So what gives with the visitor messages?:tongue_smilie:

Some sort of privacy thing (just loosened).

Bill

A woody perennial, eh?

Rose in BC is the cookie thief, but someone else stole 64 cookies. BRB

Clue: You might find this growing around a little house in Kansas.

Rose in BC is the cookie thief, but someone else stole 64 cookies. BRB

Clue: You might find this growing around a little house in Kansas.

Note bolded words ;)

Prairie~Phlox!

:smilielol5:

OK, I give up! You ladies win. I am not good at riddles, and I am not good at this game. I looked up Laura, little, sunflowers, ingalls, maandpa (wasn't there someone with that name once?), and I NEVER thought to look up Prairie. I give the game over to you.:cheers2:

:smilielol5:

OK, I give up! You ladies win. I am not good at riddles, and I am not good at this game. I looked up Laura, little, sunflowers, ingalls, maandpa (wasn't there someone with that name once?), and I NEVER thought to look up Prairie. I give the game over to you.:cheers2:

Some of us with too much time on our hands, will just go through the member list starting at highest post and going backwards, seeing which names might fit and looking there.;)

Some of us with too much time on our hands, will just go through the member list starting at highest post and going backwards, seeing which names might fit and looking there.;)

That makes me laugh even harder Jean because I did that last night for an hour and still missed the cookie!:lol:

Prairie~Phlox!

Her dd's doppleganger is an AG doll.

Oh. . . was this your clue? I thought you were talking about Prairie-Phlox's dd!

I happen to know this one without even searching:001_smile: Astrid stole those cookies!

Someone stole 66 cookies. BRB with a clue.

Clue - I'm fairly sure that she lives on Drury Lane.

Muffinmom!

New thief:

When I see her name, I think of these

first.jpg

Muffinmom!

New thief:

When I see her name, I think of these

first.jpg

matroyshka took the cookies!

I'll give a clue for 68 cookies in just a moment.

Tex-Mex?

Look at her visitor messages to see if you are right. If you are (and you are) then copy the OP's message and put it one someone else's visitor message. Then come and give us a clue.

Okay. I think I have this figured out.

The Clue: She has bravely gone where no man has gone before. But it was only in the movies that she reached the highest and her current rank.

Okay. I think I have this figured out.

The Clue: She has bravely gone where no man has gone before. But it was only in the movies that she reached the highest and her current rank.

Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! I know this. It's Capt. Uhura!

BRB with another clue.

Clue - She's a motherly Darling to many lost boys.

(Our WTM version spells her name a bit differently.)

Wyndie stole the cookies!

BRB with a clue...

I'm really _____

I'm ____ real!

You better believe me,

I'm a great big deal!

Believe me! Believe me!

Sendak

ROSIE stole the cookies!

BRB with a clue...

Wyndie stole the cookies!

BRB with a clue...

They were for the lost boys... I swear I didn't eat any!

This is a cute game. :D

72 cookies are missing... and the thief is the mater who shall shrink in the rain. :tongue_smilie:

This one is too hard for me. Anyone else take a stab at it?

You are lucky that I'm the obsessive type. I finally found the cookie thief - Mama Sheep!

Someone else stole 73 cookies. BRB with a clue.

You are lucky that I'm the obsessive type. I finally found the cookie thief - Mama Sheep!

Someone else stole 73 cookies. BRB with a clue.

remember to "catch the thief" and post it in her visitor message ;)

Clue - She's one of the Olsen twins - reversed.

KateMary63 stole the cookies, but someone else stole 74 cookies

Clue: What my (CynthiaOK) older 3 boys might have said upon learning that we were expecting son #4

ok I am so lost on this game, lol. Apparently I had stolen cookies at some point and someone caught me but it was yesterday and I have no clue how to pass this on or if I should?? LOL :lol:

Y'all keep having fun :D

ok I am so lost on this game, lol. Apparently I had stolen cookies at some point and someone caught me but it was yesterday and I have no clue how to pass this on or if I should?? LOL :lol:

Y'all keep having fun :D

You don't have to do anything. We're just having fun at your expense;) Only the detective who catches you passes it on.

KateMary63 stole the cookies, but someone else stole 74 cookies

Clue: What my (CynthiaOK) older 3 boys might have said upon learning that we were expecting son #4

ACK! Have I killed the thread?!? Is the clue too hard? OK, I'll give another hint: the name is 2 words (no space) and the second word begins with the letter that follows the first letter of the first word alphabetically - i.e. f____g___

I will be forever ashamed if I have murdered a thread that brought so much humor to and occupied so many bored posters :tongue_smilie:

ACK! Have I killed the thread?!? Is the clue too hard? OK, I'll give another hint: the name is 2 words (no space) and the second word begins with the letter that follows the first letter of the first word alphabetically - i.e. f____g___

I will be forever ashamed if I have murdered a thread that brought so much humor to and occupied so many bored posters :tongue_smilie:

OH! And here I was going through all the F's because I didn't read your clue carefully enough!:tongue_smilie: