Menu

SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to plant the cookies on Bill a few days ago, but his visitor messages aren't enabled -- at least not to me. I was even going to say something cheesy, like, "You'll have a whale of a time finding this thief."

So what gives with the visitor messages?:tongue_smilie:

I was going to plant the cookies on Bill a few days ago, but his visitor messages aren't enabled -- at least not to me. I was even going to say something cheesy, like, "You'll have a whale of a time finding this thief."

So what gives with the visitor messages?:tongue_smilie:

Some sort of privacy thing (just loosened).

Bill

Prairie~Phlox!

:smilielol5:

OK, I give up! You ladies win. I am not good at riddles, and I am not good at this game. I looked up Laura, little, sunflowers, ingalls, maandpa (wasn't there someone with that name once?), and I NEVER thought to look up Prairie. I give the game over to you.:cheers2:

:smilielol5:

OK, I give up! You ladies win. I am not good at riddles, and I am not good at this game. I looked up Laura, little, sunflowers, ingalls, maandpa (wasn't there someone with that name once?), and I NEVER thought to look up Prairie. I give the game over to you.:cheers2:

Some of us with too much time on our hands, will just go through the member list starting at highest post and going backwards, seeing which names might fit and looking there.;)

Some of us with too much time on our hands, will just go through the member list starting at highest post and going backwards, seeing which names might fit and looking there.;)

That makes me laugh even harder Jean because I did that last night for an hour and still missed the cookie!:lol:

ok I am so lost on this game, lol. Apparently I had stolen cookies at some point and someone caught me but it was yesterday and I have no clue how to pass this on or if I should?? LOL :lol:

Y'all keep having fun :D

You don't have to do anything. We're just having fun at your expense;) Only the detective who catches you passes it on.

KateMary63 stole the cookies, but someone else stole 74 cookies

Clue: What my (CynthiaOK) older 3 boys might have said upon learning that we were expecting son #4

ACK! Have I killed the thread?!? Is the clue too hard? OK, I'll give another hint: the name is 2 words (no space) and the second word begins with the letter that follows the first letter of the first word alphabetically - i.e. f____g___

I will be forever ashamed if I have murdered a thread that brought so much humor to and occupied so many bored posters :tongue_smilie:

ACK! Have I killed the thread?!? Is the clue too hard? OK, I'll give another hint: the name is 2 words (no space) and the second word begins with the letter that follows the first letter of the first word alphabetically - i.e. f____g___

I will be forever ashamed if I have murdered a thread that brought so much humor to and occupied so many bored posters :tongue_smilie:

OH! And here I was going through all the F's because I didn't read your clue carefully enough!:tongue_smilie: