Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

specialmama

SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game

[ATTACH]5858[/ATTACH]

I just joined the game and you're tricky!!!!! :confused:

ETA - I looked at my Visitor Messages, and I've had 222 visitors to my page LOL! I wonder who has the most visitors since you guys started this game!?

Night Elf stole 52 cookies from the cookie jar.

New thief and clue shortly...

RATS!!!! I had just figured it out. Now I'm addicted.:glare:

RATS!!!! I had just figured it out. Now I'm addicted.:glare:

well then, here is a clue for you:

Taste the rainbow...

OK, I give up! I just looked at the time on your post CynthiaOK, and realized I've been stalking people for an HOUR!!!!!!:lol: Someone PLEASE figure this one out or we need another clue:D

OK, I give up! I just looked at the time on your post CynthiaOK, and realized I've been stalking people for an HOUR!!!!!!:lol: Someone PLEASE figure this one out or we need another clue:D

Here's another: her near relatives are known to use echolocation. She is the smallest (or 2nd smallest - there is some debate) mammal.

Think Shakespeare for the first clue.

This has me too. I generally have an idea even if the idea is wrong. I don't even have that much this time.

Pygmyshrew stole the cookies!

Someone stole 55 cookies. BRB with a clue.

Oh, well, duh! Sometimes I feel like such a ditz.

Clue - Let's see if the WTM folks have been reading up on their history. . . He (I mean she) was King of the Anglo-Saxons. He also burnt the cakes he was supposed to be watching.

King Alfred Academy took the cookies.

So, we are up to 56 missing cookies.

How could you tell? I went to her page and there wasn't a place for messages. Rats! :D

New clue-

In Italian please :001_smile:

(did I do this right? I did not read the whole thread)

Did you post the message on the OP on that person's Visitor Messages?

Yes I did :D

I got her. amo_mia_filis stole the 56 cookies.

BRB with a clue.

Oh, and the cookies only need to go up by one, so I'll plant 57 of 'em on someone.

That was such a profound clue! It took me two tries. :D

Jean in Newcastle stole the cookies.

BRB

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Nellie!

I think the clue under Jean's name is an old clue. You are now looking for 57 cookies! That's a lot of cookies! Keep looking, missy!

Save your clue--go erase it and post it after you get mine. It's really not that hard.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Nellie!

I think the clue under Jean's name is an old clue. You are now looking for 57 cookies! That's a lot of cookies! Keep looking, missy!

Save your clue--go erase it and post it after you get mine. It's really not that hard.

Oh carp! So much for making fun of you. :001_smile:

Why are we up?

Why, indeed? It could be that I'm too excited to sleep at the prospect of having you over.

It could be that coffee ice cream I ate an hour ago.

And besides, you are up because you simply must find the cookies. Go read the clue! Oh and I'm so bummed because I figured out your last clue! But if you use it again, I won't give you up. It was a good one.

I guess my clue was too obscure a reference to my required reading in high school psychology and Jefferson Airplane. (This is my clue for my clue :lol:)

I guess my clue was too obscure a reference to my required reading in high school psychology and Jefferson Airplane. (This is my clue for my clue :lol:)

Alice did it.

I was going to let someone else have it, but maybe I'm the only one still playing.

The new thief is hiding in Times Square.

Cricket stole the cookies!

No you are not the only one still playing Perry. Just the smartest one. :tongue_smilie: I was way too tired to figure out that clue and don't know enough about Jefferson Airplane or starship or whatever their name is. :D

I thought the cookie thief was:

ἀλκυών

Bill (who sucks at this game)

You were the thief, but Perry solved the puzzle. She got to give the next clue. Quick, solve mine and then give a clue for yours. She's a good one.

You were the thief, but Perry solved the puzzle. She got to give the next clue. Quick, solve mine and then give a clue for yours. She's a good one.

I'm too darn slow. Anyway, I'm off the hook? :D

Bill

Ravin.

I need to get a life.

The thief is hiding in the petunias.

Shoot, you must have just beat me. You didn't tag Ravin's visitor message site so I thought I was first - shucks! But thankfully I don't have to come up with a clue :D Carry on!

Ravin.

I need to get a life.

The thief is hiding in the petunias.

Dragons in the flower bed?