Menu

SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH]5858[/ATTACH]

I just joined the game and you're tricky!!!!! :confused:

ETA - I looked at my Visitor Messages, and I've had 222 visitors to my page LOL! I wonder who has the most visitors since you guys started this game!?

Edited by coffeefreak

OK, I give up! I just looked at the time on your post CynthiaOK, and realized I've been stalking people for an HOUR!!!!!!:lol: Someone PLEASE figure this one out or we need another clue:D

Here's another: her near relatives are known to use echolocation. She is the smallest (or 2nd smallest - there is some debate) mammal.

Think Shakespeare for the first clue.

Edited by CynthiaOK

OK, I give up! I just looked at the time on your post CynthiaOK, and realized I've been stalking people for an HOUR!!!!!!:lol: Someone PLEASE figure this one out or we need another clue:D

This has me too. I generally have an idea even if the idea is wrong. I don't even have that much this time.

That was such a profound clue! It took me two tries. :D

Jean in Newcastle stole the cookies.

BRB

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Nellie!

I think the clue under Jean's name is an old clue. You are now looking for 57 cookies! That's a lot of cookies! Keep looking, missy!

Save your clue--go erase it and post it after you get mine. It's really not that hard.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Nellie!

I think the clue under Jean's name is an old clue. You are now looking for 57 cookies! That's a lot of cookies! Keep looking, missy!

Save your clue--go erase it and post it after you get mine. It's really not that hard.

Oh carp! So much for making fun of you. :001_smile:

Why are we up?

Why, indeed? It could be that I'm too excited to sleep at the prospect of having you over.

It could be that coffee ice cream I ate an hour ago.

And besides, you are up because you simply must find the cookies. Go read the clue! Oh and I'm so bummed because I figured out your last clue! But if you use it again, I won't give you up. It was a good one.

Edited by Natalieclare

I guess my clue was too obscure a reference to my required reading in high school psychology and Jefferson Airplane. (This is my clue for my clue :lol:)

Alice did it.

I was going to let someone else have it, but maybe I'm the only one still playing.

The new thief is hiding in Times Square.

Edited by Perry