Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

specialmama

SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game

Is Perry posting a clue?

It's in this post

Here it is again though:

The new thief is enlightened, and on the way to nirvana.

Dangermom stole the cookies.

Someone stole 77 cookies.

New clue: She sells seashells at the seashore.

How did you get dangermom from his clue?

How did you get dangermom from his clue?

It wasn't easy. First, I googled and found out that "golden bear" meant Stanford. Then I did a search on "Standford" on the general board and found a thread where they were cheering on the Bears. I clicked on a few of the Stanford supporters and found dangermom.

It wasn't easy. First, I googled and found out that "golden bear" meant Stanford. Then I did a search on "Standford" on the general board and found a thread where they were cheering on the Bears. I clicked on a few of the Stanford supporters and found dangermom.

Uh, Golden Bear Most certainly does not mean Stanford!!!

It is CALIFORNIA!!!

Go Bears!!!

Why I oughta! :D

Bill

It is CALIFORNIA!!!

Go Bears!!!

Bill

Which is why, after I struck out on Pooh Bear, I search for CA in names and struck out there too. (I forgot to put down this part of my search.) Then I googled some more and came up with Stanford!

Isn't anyone going to take a crack at my current clue?

Clue - She sells sea shells at the seashore.

Which is why, after I struck out on Pooh Bear, I search for CA in names and struck out there too. (I forgot to put down this part of my search.) Then I googled some more and came up with Stanford!

Isn't anyone going to take a crack at my current clue?

Clue - She sells sea shells at the seashore.

I've tried! I'm stumped.:blush:

It is CALIFORNIA!!!

Go Bears!!!

Bill

So I am afraid that this is where my general ignorance is going to shine through, Bill. I hope you will still talk to me. :tongue_smilie:

So I am afraid that this is where my general ignorance is going to shine through, Bill. I hope you will still talk to me. :tongue_smilie:

Dangermom and I went to UC Berkeley :001_smile:

Bill

Hint: It is onomatopoetic.

I have been looking, but have to take a couple of dc to an orthodontic consult. Why did I have to have all these kids? :D [note the straight teeth.]

Dangermom and I went to UC Berkeley :001_smile:

Bill

Oops. I guess it was a Stanford rivalry thread I happened upon. I didn't read it carefully since I was only there to find the thief.

Oops. I guess it was a Stanford rivalry thread I happened upon. I didn't read it carefully since I was only there to find the thief.

Yes, Jean ;) :D

Cal: Good

Stanford: Otherwise :tongue_smilie:

Bill

New clue:

These are words that go together well.

Too easy!

Michelle my bell is the cookie thief.

Bill

This affectionate poster must love an imbecilicly (!) controversial movie with the initials ND and stole 45 cookies.

Is this clue too hard?

I caught this cookie thief with 45 cookies in the jar and then passed them on to someone who really doesn't need them being that she has some of the best eye candy on the board in her avatar.

ETA: I was viewing in hybrid mode and got to the section where NC put them in Amy's messages but she did not put notice that they had been found so I thought that was the final resting place of the cookies at that point. I have since changed to linear mode and can see that we are at almost double that amount of cookies. Unfortunately, I already moved the cookies to a new location so if you find 46 cookies somewhere they are not the cookies that are currently in play.

I caught this cookie thief with 45 cookies in the jar and then passed them on to someone who really doesn't need them being that she has some of the best eye candy on the board in her avatar.

Aw, man, when I saw you post that I thought it was going to be Emerkaza :D

You are. It should be at least 79 cookies now?

OK, here is my hint:

By any means necessary.

Bill

So here's the thing. I looked at a couple of these last few profiles for the cookie thief and had no access to their visitor page, I am guessing b/c I am not their 'friend'. Is that the case? It can make this game a tad difficult. :D

So here's the thing. I looked at a couple of these last few profiles for the cookie thief and had no access to their visitor page, I am guessing b/c I am not their 'friend'. Is that the case? It can make this game a tad difficult. :D

Better make more friends :D

Bill

That shouldn't be the case. I'm not friends with everyone who's been a thief (I guess I choose my friends wisely;)) and I can still see their visitor page. Having said that, some people don't have visitor pages so they are exempt from thievery.

Clue for 80 cookies: What a witness gives.

Testimony stole the 80 cookies. BRB with a clue.

Ok, one of our mama cats stole 81 cookies and will be looking to hide 82 of them.

Mama Lynx stole 81 cookies :)

CLUE FOR 82: I'm counting on you 2 find the thief who stole 82 cookies.

Abacus2 stole 82 cookies, but someone else stole 83. BRB

Clue: disregard the previous clue (I got ahead of myself). Let's try again: Hopefully she will reach equilibrium soon.

Abacus2 stole 82 cookies, but someone else stole 83. BRB

Clue: disregard the previous clue (I got ahead of myself). Let's try again: Hopefully she will reach equilibrium soon.

Additional Clue: Her semipermeable membrane facilitates the activity that leads to equilibrium.

Additional Clue: Her semipermeable membrane facilitates the activity that leads to equilibrium.

Osmosis Mom!

BRB

I knew that you had a shifty glint in your eyes when I met you. . . .:D

Yeah, I think I kept glancing around wondering where I was--I'm so used to being at a ballfield! ;)

MotherMayI is the cookie thief.

You beat me by a minute. I am waiting on a clue.

I'm thinking, I'm thinking.

Not a clue :tongue_smilie:

Bill