Menu

SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused. You posted the thief clue as Tree House again?

I don't know who Tree House is - just that that is where Swiss Family Robinson did their schooling...my clue for next thief is that she spends a lot of time in a chicken house. Ok - a FORMER chicken house.

I don't know who Tree House is...my clue is that she spends a lot of time in a chicken house. Ok - a FORMER chicken house.

Tree House academy is who I had tagged as thief. When I went to her visitor messages you had a message that said that she had stolen the next amount of cookies. I'm guessing that she's not the thief then.

Tree House academy is who I had tagged as thief. When I went to her visitor messages you had a message that said that she had stolen the next amount of cookies. I'm guessing that she's not the thief then.

Ah, then I copied and pasted wrong? Anyway, figured out the new thief yet???

Clue: You might want to think of a color rather than petrified tree sap. She lives where the water goes down the drain counterclockwise.

Amber in AUS stole the cookies!

next clue for 127 cookies!

Most of us, nearly all of us, could claim this user name as our own. Luckily for her, she chose an international sounding version of it, while others chose a more distinct English version. She is the bomb diggity for organising a pub night last June.

Edited by CleoQc

I have looked (I think) at every member with Mama in her name. I'm not finding it!

hee hee hee....

Luckymama stole 127 cookies!

Yeah!

Honestly I didn't expect my clue to be this obscure... If you do a search on 'diggity' her name pops up on the 5th thread... It's funny how things work out. I thought this was going to be so easy. Unpredictable this game is!

Clue: The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything.

AHA! Forty-two stole the cookies! Someone else stole 132 cookies. I hope they share. :tongue_smilie:

Clue: I'm hungry. hmmm... what should I eat? Pringles? Too crunchy. Cheerios? Eh. Too bland. Hey, how about them cookies I stole? :lol:

:smash: Hear ye, hear ye, I think I have just killed my own thread! :lol:

I looked up kinds of cookies - like Snickerdoodle - nope. . .

names with "sweet" in them - nope. . .

names with "tea" in them - because it's a time you eat - nope. . .

names with "bear" in them because somehow it reminded me of Goldilocks but - nope. . .

names with "crunch" in them - nope

I looked up synonyms of hungry. . . nope!

So it wasn't for lack of trying. . .

I looked up kinds of cookies - like Snickerdoodle - nope. . .

names with "sweet" in them - nope. . .

names with "tea" in them - because it's a time you eat - nope. . .

names with "bear" in them because somehow it reminded me of Goldilocks but - nope. . .

names with "crunch" in them - nope

I looked up synonyms of hungry. . . nope!

So it wasn't for lack of trying. . .

Oh my! You did try!

OK, so here's another hint: the previous clue has more to do with what you will see while perusing the Member List, not her name per se. ;)

Ok - I've now perused if not 3000 avatars, something close to that. I pass the detecting baton to someone else. This one has totally stumped me. (I'm used to cheating on crossword puzzles and sudokus!)

:lol: I was going to say you shock me, Jean... but I'll withhold judgement as I had to cheat on a crossword this very night. (Is there really two h's in withhold? That does not look right.)