Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

specialmama

SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game

This lady is a repeat offender. The last time she stole 27 cookies, this time she stole 188!!!! And she's a preacher's wife!:svengo:

FOR SHAME!:D

That was easy, I just looked up earlier in this thread. Jean in Newcastle stole them again!

She just celebrated her 100th post, and she is now a well trained flower.

violet-flower-13.jpg

Phineas' brother (with a pet platypus) is named ----, but wait is that his middle name? Is Jen his first name?

I hope Perry said platypus isn't the only one who could figure out this clue.

Phineas' brother (with a pet platypus) is named ----, but wait is that his middle name? Is Jen his first name?

I hope Perry said platypus isn't the only one who could figure out this clue.

I think I solved this by accident. . . JenniferB is the crook!

BRB

SilverMoon stole the cookies. (we're watching Phineas and Ferb the movie that was why I did the clue)

BRB with a new clue.

I'm leaving in two hours and will be gone for a week. You'd better speak up if you need another clue! (I'll leave the name of the thief with Roughcollie. You can let her know if you need another clue after then.)

Clue: I thought she was being very possessive about the famous native American chief, but I realized I just misread her name. It was House not Horse. I think we can all relate to that name on some days.

Clue: I thought she was being very possessive about the famous native American chief, but I realized I just misread her name. It was House not Horse. I think we can all relate to that name on some days.

I know this one! But I can't post it because I don't have time to continue the game! (Throwing tantrum here. I think I"m more addicted to this game than the forum itself:D)

I know this one! But I can't post it because I don't have time to continue the game! (Throwing tantrum here. I think I"m more addicted to this game than the forum itself:D)

JEAN! What will we do without you?!?!

I thought it was hyenas that were supposed to be described this way. Oh well I'm sure it doesn't affect her dignity as queen of the the jungle.

Ok, who recently divorced???

Now i am curious where this clue is leading.

Oh, no! It's nothing like that! Just think in terms of fairy tales! "Happily ever after" is at the END of the story.

Oh, no! It's nothing like that! Just think in terms of fairy tales! "Happily ever after" is at the END of the story.

Oh good. I didn't want to say anything. But I was thinking if it is about something who is NOT happily ever after, then that is a bit um, insensitive. :p

Now with the added clue it's time to start at the beginning and go off searching.

Now with the added clue it's time to start at the beginning and go off searching.

It was an easy find, but I'm not claiming it. I have to get offline.

I had a clue idea all figured out. But this person doesn't allow you to leave visitor messages. :( In that case LauraGB will not be getting 201 cookies. :glare: (The clue was going to reference the thread about her thinking of buying a old farmhouse)

Someone stole 201 cookies.

But I think she needs them. She is reminiscing about something from her past, something she never got to have but has dreamed about.

Oh good. I didn't want to say anything. But I was thinking if it is about something who is NOT happily ever after, then that is a bit um, insensitive. :p

I'm so upset that you thought I'd be like that! You should know me better than that by now! ;) Jk!

I'm so upset that you thought I'd be like that! You should know me better than that by now! ;) Jk!

But I was thinking. Um, okay. What is going on here that I missed, cause what I'm thinking can't be right. I'll just stay quiet till something else is said. (And I didn't want to say something in case you did mean recently divorced - and were just having a brain fart day and didn't realize that would be inappropriate to say)

But I was thinking. Um, okay. What is going on here that I missed, cause what I'm thinking can't be right. I'll just stay quiet till something else is said. (And I didn't want to say something in case you did mean recently divorced - and were just having a brain fart day and didn't realize that would be inappropriate to say)

Well, I miss EVERYTHING, so I wouldn't have been referring to something that you missed! :D

Brain farts are entirely possible here! :lol:

Someone stole 201 cookies.

But I think she needs them. She is reminiscing about something from her past, something she never got to have but has dreamed about.

I'm going to quote myself here. Usually the thief gets found so quickly. Perhaps my clue isn't 'good' enough. Either way I'm going to draw attention to it again. You will find the thief by reading threads that are active today. So just remember if you have nothing better to do when lazing about the house, read the threads and find the thief.

Usually the thief gets found so quickly. Perhaps my clue isn't 'good' enough. Either way I'm going to draw attention to it again. You will find the thief by reading threads that are active today. So just remember if you have nothing better to do when lazing about the house, read the threads and find the thief.

Sometimes it can take 12 hours before someone takes the time to go thief hunting successfully....

Clue: the opposite of her name is "open no school"?

I have tired a few searches. You stumped me on this one. Now I'm curious to see who it is.

The person who stole 203 cookies is a Christmas song in a western state of the US.

ugh, I can't think of a better clue than this... :lol: