Menu

SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game

This lady is a repeat offender. The last time she stole 27 cookies, this time she stole 188!!!! And she's a preacher's wife!:svengo:

FOR SHAME!:D

That was easy, I just looked up earlier in this thread. Jean in Newcastle stole them again!

She just celebrated her 100th post, and she is now a well trained flower.

violet-flower-13.jpg

Edited by CleoQc

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clue: I thought she was being very possessive about the famous native American chief, but I realized I just misread her name. It was House not Horse. I think we can all relate to that name on some days.

I know this one! But I can't post it because I don't have time to continue the game! (Throwing tantrum here. I think I"m more addicted to this game than the forum itself:D)

Oh, no! It's nothing like that! Just think in terms of fairy tales! "Happily ever after" is at the END of the story.

Oh good. I didn't want to say anything. But I was thinking if it is about something who is NOT happily ever after, then that is a bit um, insensitive. :p

Now with the added clue it's time to start at the beginning and go off searching.

I'm so upset that you thought I'd be like that! You should know me better than that by now! ;) Jk!

But I was thinking. Um, okay. What is going on here that I missed, cause what I'm thinking can't be right. I'll just stay quiet till something else is said. (And I didn't want to say something in case you did mean recently divorced - and were just having a brain fart day and didn't realize that would be inappropriate to say)

But I was thinking. Um, okay. What is going on here that I missed, cause what I'm thinking can't be right. I'll just stay quiet till something else is said. (And I didn't want to say something in case you did mean recently divorced - and were just having a brain fart day and didn't realize that would be inappropriate to say)

Well, I miss EVERYTHING, so I wouldn't have been referring to something that you missed! :D

Brain farts are entirely possible here! :lol:

Someone stole 201 cookies.

But I think she needs them. She is reminiscing about something from her past, something she never got to have but has dreamed about.

I'm going to quote myself here. Usually the thief gets found so quickly. Perhaps my clue isn't 'good' enough. Either way I'm going to draw attention to it again. You will find the thief by reading threads that are active today. So just remember if you have nothing better to do when lazing about the house, read the threads and find the thief.

Usually the thief gets found so quickly. Perhaps my clue isn't 'good' enough. Either way I'm going to draw attention to it again. You will find the thief by reading threads that are active today. So just remember if you have nothing better to do when lazing about the house, read the threads and find the thief.

Sometimes it can take 12 hours before someone takes the time to go thief hunting successfully....