Menu

SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game

Someone stole a cookie from the cookie jar! :D

I made this game up in another forum years ago and it was a hoot!

Here's how you play:

Search people's profile pages under Visitor Messages. If you see a post that says "(person's name) stole a cookie!" along with the game rules, then you have found the culprit! The rules you'll see in the profile messages are are copied below:

Rules of the game: if you find this (anyone except the cookie thief themselves) then post here to say "I caught the cookie thief! BUT... someone else took two cookies from the cookie jar!" That way we know this player has been caught and we'll look on another profile. Next, copy this entire post and paste it onto someone else's profile (player must have more than 100 posts and must have been active in the last month.) Lastly, change the type in red so that the numbers each increase by one. It will be easier to track that way. Please post your findings in the thread entitled SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game. Have Fun!

So, who will be the first to find the cookie thief?

ETA: clue on post #22!

Edited by specialmama

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee. Wonder who the first thief would be.

*not even gonna look*

Well considering cookies would make you gak right about now... nah, it's not you. ;) But I bet you're gonna check anyways! :lol: This forum is HUGE compared to the one I played this with before, I imagine it will take a while. ;)

Well considering cookies would make you gak right about now... nah, it's not you. ;) But I bet you're gonna check anyways! :lol: This forum is HUGE compared to the one I played this with before, I imagine it will take a while. ;)

Well, if they were gluten free and didn't have the texture of drywall...:lol:

And maybe I did check :lol:

Me too. :D

I took me quite a while to figure out where the visitors messages were. Whew! I had no idea that was there. Very cool.

I checked through Specialmama's friends with no luck. :glare:

I'm just going to steal a cookie from my own jar. :D

Ohhhhh, that was a good idea!:lol:

Okay, I've been up far too long getting ready for vacation tomorrow, so I have a feeling I'm dense due to sleep deprivation.

That being said....I don't get it! :crying:

Does someone put it under their own name? Did specialmama put it under someone, and now we need to find it? What if two people find it at the same time, won't there be a numbering problem? Help! I wanna play!

I'm being difficult this morning. Where's my Irish coffee?! :lol:

It's not me.

Okay, I've been up far too long getting ready for vacation tomorrow, so I have a feeling I'm dense due to sleep deprivation.

That being said....I don't get it! :crying:

Does someone put it under their own name? Did specialmama put it under someone, and now we need to find it? What if two people find it at the same time, won't there be a numbering problem? Help! I wanna play!

I'm being difficult this morning. Where's my Irish coffee?! :lol:

Not sure I get it either, maybe that means I shouldn't play. :lol:

Maybe specialmama could give us a clue or a riddle. Make it rhyme. :D

Agreed. We need a clue.

I've never received any visitor messages, neither cookies nor anything else, alas. Which is surprising to me as IRL I often discover I am the culprit for quite a few misdeeds.

HEY! Maybe we should also start a "BEE friendly" game where we all leave happy visitor messages for people we've never PM'd before. Like a Secret Santa game, except not really secret, or Santa, or a game.

I was convinced it was Jean in Newcastle because she started this thread: http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78441

{Sigh} It's not...

:lol: No, it's not me.

Now, can someone help me out on my "This Old Man" hand motion thread? http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291191&highlight=patty+whack (Shameless hi-jack)