Menu

Post your Pout face photos here!

Here's a fun one...we were in Florida on vacation in March and were sitting in a restaurant and my daughter (age 10) was MISERABLE because of some red ant bites she'd gotten and she had her best, most miserable pout face ever going on....

...and my husband took a picture of her with his iphone then used this app he had to put that picture of her face into this app and make it look like she was wearing a costume and I thought it came out so cool and artistic looking lol- so I'm posting both pictures.

Does anyone else have one?? I keep laughing over this photo... but, I'd bet with all of you mommies out there, you have one to share, too!

Please do share!

Oh, I don't think I have a picture, but my daughter used to stick her little lip out just like that. It always made me want to both laugh and run over and hug her.

Lisa

You know, when I read this thread title, I thought this was going to be like those annoying pouty-face pics teens take of themselves in the mirror and put on facebook! I was thinking that the OP must be losing her mind!

I have no pout pics to share of my kids (or myself :001_smile:)....not that they don't do their fair share of pouting!!

I took a whole series of pout pics recently, but these are my two favorites from the bunch. So sad and pathetic, but all this angst came from hearing a no to play-doh right then.

Oh my goodness, I could never say no to that pout!! I'd be taking him to the store for some Fresh, New, play-doh!!

You know, when I read this thread title, I thought this was going to be like those annoying pouty-face pics teens take of themselves in the mirror and put on facebook! I was thinking that the OP must be losing her mind!

I have no pout pics to share of my kids (or myself :001_smile:)....not that they don't do their fair share of pouting!!

ROFL! I thought the SAME thing!!! LOL I was so relieved to open the thread and find that I was wrong!:lol:

All so cute!!

This one of my three kids was my Christmas card in '09 (no, I can't believe it's been that long!).

Caption: "Two out of three [last name]s wish you a Merry Christmas!"

The other is the fake pouty face - I love it!:)

Oh gosh, the Christmas card is hysterical! :lol:

Awww.... Such cute pouty faces!

In these pics, my then 2-yo dd was upset she couldn't push baby ds in his swing, and the newer pic is the kids were in a wedding, and my then 3-yo ds was tired of wedding pics, while my 5-yo dd was still loving it! :D

post-18464-13535085086045_thumb.jpg

post-18464-13535085086554_thumb.jpg

post-18464-13535085087131_thumb.jpg

post-18464-13535085086045_thumb.jpg

post-18464-13535085086554_thumb.jpg

post-18464-13535085087131_thumb.jpg

All so cute!!

This one of my three kids was my Christmas card in '09 (no, I can't believe it's been that long!).

Loved the Christmas card.

• 4 weeks later...
Steeeeeel-LAH!

It took me a second, but oh boy is that ever funny!

All so cute!!

Great caption!