Menu

Child is 13, not 10. You know that means

What makes me sick is this:

If you don't want to be in a marriage with me, if you would rather sleep around or be single, do it. Why stay? Why hide it? Why take away my choice about what kind of relationship I want?

Big disgusting chicken, that's what he is.

As I said to my 11 year old when we had to explain the whole Tiger Woods thing....

No one forces you to get married. If you want to stay in Skanksville, don't make a detour at the altar. Stay single.

Cheaters disgust me. Truly. My only other serious relationship than DH was a serial cheater. And it was not only the emotional aspect - it was the possibility of contracting a disease unawares that really made me furious. To not only disrespect your spouse but to endanger their health as well? Shows a complete lack of regard for the other party.

He really disgusts me.

Sickening. Not at all surprising as there was abundant evidence that he had little to no repsect for women in the past.

:iagree:

If you don't want to be in a marriage with me, if you would rather sleep around or be single, do it. Why stay? Why hide it? Why take away my choice about what kind of relationship I want?

I have said this very thing to friends and DH. People should at least have the guts to own what they do and accord enough respect to their partners to give them a choice.

Yes. Men like this are narcissists. He wanted it all. He wanted the family, the fame, the extra on the side.

And that woman. Ugh. Don't even get me started. First she was married at the time to another man so she too is an adulteress. Beyond that though what kind of woman does that to her employer (Maria) and then keeps on working there for another 13 years! Has she and Arnold zero shame? What a couple of low lifes.

I wonder when the boy was told. What a shame for him all the way around.

Anyone see his picture? He looks just like Arnold.

Yes. Men like this are narcissists.

Seems like Arnold is quite the misogynist as well.

(That word reminds me of the episode of Glee where Brittney said, "I went to a misogynist after I pulled my hamstring.")

Not even keep it in your pants.

Be freakin smart enough to know what you HAD. Maria Shriver. Smart, gorgeous, devoted, passionate.

Granted, everyone has a bad side but HELLO? Maria Shriver.

I felt the same way about Sandra Bullock - Jesse James and Tiger Woods and his wife Elin.

It boggles the mind. And then you look at the women they cheat with and wonder just where their minds are. And do they care about their kids? These things will be something the kids have to live with forever.

I agree. It is so cruel to waste another person's life like that. Why not let people find somebody else who will cherish them?

We watched "Pumping Iron" a few months ago--Dh commented yesterday that Arnold's moral character hasn't grown much since then.

I wonder what it was like, carrying around that secret for so long. I wonder if he ever had a moment of angst, or regret, or an unbearable burden in his heart. I wonder if his life will change, as far as his character is concerned, now that he is no longer living in such darkness.

I think the woman he had the affair with is equally to blame.

Absolutely. We literally had to turn the TV completely off after the Tiger thing broke. A parade of women he'd run around with on every talk show - one in particular stood out - she was upset that kids were teasing her son because she had slept with Tiger.

I felt really sorry for the kid. Her - not a bit. She should have thought about that. You'd have to be living under a rock not to know these guys - Arnie and Tiger - were married with kids.

When I see stuff like this, I always get upset like it has happened to my best friend or something. When a man does this to a woman, it feels as if he has done it to all womankind. I don't know quite how to explain it, as I am just beginning to analyze my reactions. I have had the unfortunate "opportunity" to experience this frequently enough now to notice a pattern (so many just in the last couple of years).

Does anyone else go through this?

Why dont we ever see women hanging their heads in front of the camera, and men being "hurt" and distancing themselves asking for privacy.

Edited by lmkzbcb