Menu

Jelly Bellys are gross

what flavors have you tried? I actually like the coffee flavored ones, and would drink coffee if it tasted like that (the way it smells, LOL).

Nothing I could actually identify. But none tasted like anything I'd want to put in my mouth again. I like the Starburst (or are they the Jolly Ranchers) jelly beans. But these, no thank you. I'll stick with my Sweetarts!

:gasp:

I can't believe my eyes!

Surely, you must be ill. Jelly Bellies rock!

Mmm Margarita. Very Cherry. Cinnamon.

NOT popcorn!! *ducking* I know there are popcorn jb fans out there...hard core. But I think they are utterly disgusting!

I don't like the coffee ones either *ducking again*

Strawberry cheesecake is good. Strawberry daiquari (I always forget how to spell that!) is pretty decent too. Island Punch I think it is. A&W cream soda.

Yeah. I like me some JBs :D

My kids totally love the Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. They have provided us with mucho entertainment. Imagine a kid's delight at getting Dad, Grandpa, and the pastor to eat vomit flavored jelly beans!!!

M2LM... :eek: My ds was formed from JBs in utero! :D I like the buttered popcorn, :lurk5: watermelon, pear, and...well, pretty much all of them. ;) But...

I also love those big honkin' CHEWY Sweetarts, so we can still be pals. ;)

Maybe if there was a Mike's JB... :lol:

See now, I could be even better friends with you all since we won't be fighting over the Jelly Bellies! The kids got some mixed bag of them from Nana. I just can't like them in general. Maybe I would like a Very Cherry if I had one, but I don't know. I still say no way! Give plain old REGULAR not chewy Sweetarts!

See now, I could be even better friends with you all since we won't be fighting over the Jelly Bellies! The kids got some mixed bag of them from Nana. I just can't like them in general. Maybe I would like a Very Cherry if I had one, but I don't know. I still say no way! Give plain old REGULAR not chewy Sweetarts!

Hee hee! :D OK, JudoLops and I will sort out the JBs, I'll eat any chewy Sweetarts that happen to drop by, and you can arm-wrestle JudoLops for the :shudder: Mountain Dew! :ack2:

Hee hee! :D OK, JudoLops and I will sort out the JBs, I'll eat any chewy Sweetarts that happen to drop by, and you can arm-wrestle JudoLops for the :shudder: Mountain Dew! :ack2:

Mmmmmm....Mountain Dew. But no need to arm wrestle-I'll share :grouphug:.

I love Jelly Bellys! My faves are Tutti Fruiti, chocolate, bubble gum, pear, banana, cinnamon, watermelon....

I don't like coffee either. My dh and dd love buttered popcorn. I've don't like them that much any more.

My kids totally love the Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. They have provided us with mucho entertainment. Imagine a kid's delight at getting Dad, Grandpa, and the pastor to eat vomit flavored jelly beans!!!

Oh we had so much fun with these once. Got pictures of the kids sampling them, barfing them and trying to get grandma to eat them!