Menu

Why is it that every time...

I get serious...make a schedule...have ONE great day of school the way it should be...AND I get my work in the office done...AND cook an awesome dinner...

ONE of my kids wakes up at 3 AM barfing...dh has a late lazy morning...and no one here remembers they are NOW on a schedule....ARG!!!!

:banghead::banghead:

UGH!

Faithe who has to go wash the barfed on blankets and soak the barfed on Legos....

I KNOW!!!! Between barfing and bad head colds, we have been going through the exact same thing for months now! I've thought about posting the same post several times. Resistance does, indeed, seem to be futile, but in the meantime, we're not getting anything done! I feel your frustration, I really do.

I get serious...make a schedule...have ONE great day of school the way it should be...AND I get my work in the office done...AND cook an awesome dinner...

ONE of my kids wakes up at 3 AM barfing...dh has a late lazy morning...and no one here remembers they are NOW on a schedule....ARG!!!!

UGH!

Faithe who has to go wash the barfed on blankets and soak the barfed on Legos....

Maybe you need to cook a dinner that won't make the kids sick! (Sorry - you set yourself up. . .!) :grouphug: I do feel your pain.

UGH!

Family life often doesn't run on a schedule. It can be so frustrating I know. I swear whenever I mop the floor someone spills something really messy or the animals barf. Having my dh at home means we are off schedule. I try to be easy going about it all, but things still need to get done. Its hard being the mom sometimes. :grouphug:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Lots and lots of hugs. We were just in this situation, over the weekend and the beginning of this week. I finally just gave up and called it a week here. All 3 of my kids are finally over the barfing, but are just dragging, they are like zombies.

Maybe you need to cook a dinner that won't make the kids sick! (Sorry - you set yourself up. . .!) :grouphug: I do feel your pain.

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually this guy is the one who refused to eat! I am so glad I don't force kids to eat! Eeeewwwww. Now I know why he was such a stink bomb last night...even he couldn't stand it. Poor baby is sleeping now...

Faithe

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually this guy is the one who refused to eat! I am so glad I don't force kids to eat! Eeeewwwww.

:lol:

Oh, this reminds me of the night I made my dc finish off their spaghetti.:ack2: I will spare you the details...but I had 2 dc claiming "their piles" YUCK!!!!