Menu

Can you see me now?

I see you! And am impressed by all those littles you are homeschooling! I think I've blocked those years out:D---so, I'm always impressed that others manage and enjoy teaching so many! :)

:D Thank you for your encouraging words. Today is a good day.

This seems to be a fitting place to share my invisible story... I work part time as a cashier. I stand at my register. My light is on. The number 7 is glowing above me. I am sure that I look nice. I have a smile. I walk to the aisle and glance around, to catch the eye of a customer to offer to ring up their "stuff". And I tell you there are many times they walk right on past me to another cashier... for no obvious reason (not like that was their friend and they wanted "that person" to ring them up). Sigh. My esteem could almost take a beating, but I won't allow it...

This seems to be a fitting place to share my invisible story... I work part time as a cashier. I stand at my register. My light is on. The number 7 is glowing above me. I am sure that I look nice. I have a smile. I walk to the aisle and glance around, to catch the eye of a customer to offer to ring up their "stuff". And I tell you there are many times they walk right on past me to another cashier... for no obvious reason (not like that was their friend and they wanted "that person" to ring them up). Sigh. My esteem could almost take a beating, but I won't allow it...

Well---not only do I have IMMENSE respect that you are a mother of 11, homeschooled AND can stand at a cash register----I would see that smile and make a beeline to Bee's register ;) I always do that because I can always spot another 'invisible' :tongue_smilie:

awww, I'd come to your check out line. You might get a laugh or three with the circus that comes with me. :D

Well---not only do I have IMMENSE respect that you are a mother of 11, homeschooled AND can stand at a cash register----I would see that smile and make a beeline to Bee's register ;) I always do that because I can always spot another 'invisible' :tongue_smilie:

Boo! :D