Menu

My Oldest DD, Stacey, is PG...................

recap: Stacey and her husband lost their baby boy, Robbie, at 25 wks of pregnancy in November. She was given the go-ahead by her doctor to 'try again' after one 'good' cycle........and they did. She tested positive with a HPT before even missing her period, and she just called to tell me her hcg level is 4400 today. I've been monitoring her #s, and they are good.

She will have an u/s to confirm a heartbeat next week.

This little one will be due the end of October -- probably around the 24th which is the twins' birthday.

I am hoping for a totally uneventful yet wonderful pregnancy for Stacey and Mario.:)

Mariann,

You can count on me! They are in my prayer journal. Just keep us posted.

Faith

Great news, Mariann. I will definitely be praying for her.:grouphug:

Congratulations. :grouphug: and I will pray for all concerned.

Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you! :grouphug:

Me too. :grouphug: That was so much to have to go through last time- for all of you. :grouphug:

Congratulations to all of you- what happy news! cancan.gif

Thank you! And, a huge thank you for taking over the 'cute smiley' thing while I am drowning in Odyssey of the Mind stuff! I think I will let you keep the job! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the chorus line!:lol:

:hurray:

Prayers with you all....

Faithe

Me too!

:grouphug: and prayers! What exciting news!

Congratulations!!!!

Sending happy thoughts to reduce as much worry as possible and focus on the wonderful joy to come! :grouphug:

:grouphug:I'll pray for them.

:grouphug:

Congratulations! And many prayers for them

They are in my thoughts!

Yes! Praying. . . .

Wonderful!!!!! Praying for an uneventful and peaceful pregnancy for the whole family!

Congratulations! I've been where Stacy is... let me tell you, I LOVED my baby beat doppler... especially that very next pregnancy!

Congratulations!

:hurray:

THANK YOU ALL so very much! You were all so kind and wonderful and candid when our family was so heartbroken. Thank you all for coming back to share our good news. Your prayers and good thoughts are SO coveted. Thank you!

And -- omh, the baby doppler! I had one of those with the twins -- I have to tell Stacey about it. That thing saved my sanity! :glare: Well, I am sure there are those who would debate that point.:glare:

PS -- I must apologize -- I had to delete so many hugs from all of you -- we had like 22 smilies here!