Menu

Favorite Super Bowl Commercial

I love, love, love the VW Passat/Little Darth Vader commercial. It reminds of my own boys and their desire for super powers.

The Chevy Facebook First Date one was sweet, but not amazing.

The Budweiser old western scene where the villian was singing Tiny Dancer was pretty funny. Then again, I really like Elton John's music, so that is probably why I liked the humor of it.

Looking foward to seeing where the rest of the night of commercials will take us!

Our church rented out space for a commercial!!! The background audio was recorded in the church and the outside scenes were taped in the parking lot. It's a Chrysler commercial starring Eminem (dh met him - he wasn't pleasant - and dh enjoys his music, so he wasn't prejudiced against him!). Anyway, it's supposed to show during the third quarter!!

Our church rented out space for a commercial!!! The background audio was recorded in the church and the outside scenes were taped in the parking lot. It's a Chrysler commercial starring Eminem (dh met him - he wasn't pleasant - and dh enjoys his music, so he wasn't prejudiced against him!). Anyway, it's supposed to show during the third quarter!!

Was it the one that just aired? The one with the church choir?

I really loved that one!

Excellant commercial!:)