Menu

If I take my kids to costco...

Only if it's dinner time. Otherwise it would be lunch or breakfast, possibly snack but we try to get enough for a meal so that wouldn't be it.;)

I wish we had a costco. We have Sam's and used to be members but not anymore. WF has enough to make a meal on certain days of the month but I don't know what they are, I just happen into them from time to time.

but you were probably kidding . . . maybe I should post this in the lying mother post.

No, I've never made a meal from samples. Nope. And I'd never do that to my precious and perfect child.

Man, no matter how many samples my kids get at Costco, they still clamor for a hot dog, slice of pizza or frozen yogurt when we leave!

My daughter was 2 and a half and my husband came back from Iraq and we told her she could have a special date with daddy anywhere she wanted. She picked Costco and I grinned at my husband and said, "Well, there you go. For $1.50 each, you and your daughter can have a hot date of hot dogs and soda at Costco and she'll be over the moon!"