Menu

For everyone who prayed for my sis.....link

Okay, so I missed the ending. She got the thing worked out in her favor with the court?

Yep. After a scary 12 hours judge ruled that the girls could move with her. Ex told one too ( to???? two???, sorry, I'm tired)many lies and judge caught on. After Christmas break the girls will be with mom except for twice a month weekend visits with ex.

Yep. After a scary 12 hours judge ruled that the girls could move with her. Ex told one too ( to???? two???, sorry, I'm tired)many lies and judge caught on. After Christmas break the girls will be with mom except for twice a month weekend visits with ex.

Yeah! Finally some good news on the board. Seems like we had a lot of bad news lately. Yeah again!

:party: You two look a lot alike, her smile in the picture speaks a thousand words. I wish her and the girls every happiness.