Menu

Prayer/Positive Thoughts -- Stacey's going back to school tomorrow.........

she teaches high school chemistry and physics. She's just going to try it and see how it goes - her students have been emailing her and they miss her and want her back. I think that she needs to do something that resembles her usual routine, and she doesn't want to sit around at home anymore.

I am here to help so that when she gets home, she can be off her feet, and I can do the things that need to be done with Allison and Emily. And, I know that tomorrow, she has to go to the funeral home so I will go with her.

There will be a graveside service on Saturday dec 11 here in south jersey where Mario's grandfather is buried and another one in north Jersey where my dad is buried on Saturday Dec 18. Prayers please for strength for Stacey and Mario.

Thank you all so much.:grouphug:

:grouphug:

Praying for them:grouphug:

:grouphug: and continuing prayers.

:grouphug: Continuing to pray for all of you as you grieve, and for you as you support them, it is just so sad.

It will be nice for her to be with her students. Lots of hugs and prayer.

Praying here, Mariann!

Cat

Mariann, I'm praying now, praying tomorrow, praying throughout the week and I have those dates on my calendars.

Faith

Bless her heart.

Praying.

:grouphug:

:grouphug:Thank you all so much -- I cannot tell you what an amazing difference it makes to know that there are folks praying for you.:grouphug:

Stacey left the house about 10 minutes ago and she looked so lovely and so scared. I told her it would be okay -- or it would suck, but she would be ok and she was being lifted up in prayer and she only had to do the 'first day back' stuff once. I also told her (which her Principal told her) that if she needs to leave early for any reason, she just has to tell him.

My sister is going to have the kids at her house tonight for pizza, baths and movies so I can have some quiet time with Stacey. I was watching her last night -- she's so sad -- my heart just breaks for her.

Thank you all for supporting us in prayer. As I've said repeatedly -- this is an amazing group of women. G-d bless you.:grouphug:

OH Mariann!! It is so nice to read how supportive her workplace is. Her students miss her and want her back and her principal will let her leave early. I bet it'll be hard, but nice to get back into a normal routine. She is truly blessed to have you there to help out - physically and emotionally.

:grouphug: For you too! I imagine this will be hard on you!!!

she teaches high school chemistry and physics. She's just going to try it and see how it goes - her students have been emailing her and they miss her and want her back. I think that she needs to do something that resembles her usual routine, and she doesn't want to sit around at home anymore.

I am here to help so that when she gets home, she can be off her feet, and I can do the things that need to be done with Allison and Emily. And, I know that tomorrow, she has to go to the funeral home so I will go with her.

There will be a graveside service on Saturday dec 11 here in south jersey where Mario's grandfather is buried and another one in north Jersey where my dad is buried on Saturday Dec 18. Prayers please for strength for Stacey and Mario.

Thank you all so much.:grouphug:

Will pray...:grouphug:

I have kept Stacey and your family uplifted in prayer! I will definitely continue praying! I know the Lord will continue to heal her heart and give her strength!

It really may be a great thing for Stacey to be back at school. She will at least have some distraction and a chance to get out. It is wonderful that she has you there to support her and that her work is supportive as well, that can make a world of difference.

Know you are in our prayers :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: