Menu

Remember post about a tape recorder picking up strange voices in night?

A few months ago someone posted about their sister having a tape recorder recording her snore at night. She listened to it the next day and heard people walk into her bedroom and talk and giggle. Anyone remember this? I was just looking for an update as to what happened. Just being nosy.

Smiles,

Shalynn

A few months ago someone posted about their sister having a tape recorder recording her snore at night. She listened to it the next day and heard people walk into her bedroom and talk and giggle. Anyone remember this? I was just looking for an update as to what happened. Just being nosy.

Smiles,

Shalynn

I've been wondering the same thing! Kinda freaks me out we haven't heard anything else . . .

I was just reading an article about the Petit murders in CT, and this what it said regarding one of the accused:

Komisarjevsky began breaking into houses. He told McDonald that he broke into hundreds by the time he was 16. Sometimes, he did it "just to hear people breathing," McDonald said. Occasionally, to mess with people's minds, he'd rearrange photographs and leave without detection.

I really hope she took this seriously.

Here is the original post. I hope everything ended well!

Yeah, that's a regular, long time poster so I would say the post is trust worthy. I don't understand about the dog not barking but more than once (usually at an apartment building or base housing) we have had drunk show up at our house and swear up and down they lived there. So if the door wasn't locked, I could see I drunk couple coming in and then realizing they don't live there and leaving.

I remember this also. And, fortunately, this could never happen in our house. :glare: We have 3 dogs and they would bark and jump all over the people breaking in - just like they do to every visitor we get! Is there a Supernanny for bad doggies?!

Anyway, I hope that lady found out who was breaking into her house. She needs to get an alarm system.