Menu

Got News!!!

Guess what? I am pregnant with our 6th. Dh and I talked about having another. I was in favor and he wasn't. Both had our reasons. I finally had decided that I would be happy with our 5. I was actually becoming quite content even mentioning to dh to get the big V.

Dh texted me yesterday asking if I had uhmmm, tmi, started. I told him no but was feeling strange. He has been acting strange a few days now especially when I went to be Mon. night at 8. I never go to bed before 11. Anyway, more tmi, I don't really keep up with dates well and never know. Dh always warns me beforehand. Plus, since I don't take birth control pills (never found one that didn't cause too many issues), he is able to keep up with the dates really well especially since he was not wanting another baby. After he texted, I asked if I should worry and he said not really. I bought a combo test and took three. First had an extremely faint line but the other two were so light that I didn't know if I was imagining it. I bought another to take this morning. We were so busy that I put it out of my mind. This morning he texted and asked if yet and said it should have been Monday. He also said the only time in question by his calculations was a few days away from the time I could get pregnant. I even asked afterwards, sorry tmi, and he said no worries.

Well, worry! I took todays test and while it isn't extremely strong plus (different test) I can definitely see it. Now the strange feelings are understandable. Anyway, I am shocked and feel like I have whiplash but overall happy. Add a little worry over some of the issues that were stopping us from planning another but it will work out. Dh said he is shocked even to the point that he wants me to wait a couple of days to retest. He said he isn't upset about it though, just shocked. He did say that he wants to go into this as our last and enjoy every second of it after the shock wears off. He also volunteeringly scheduled his V! :lol:

Anyway, we won't tell anyone for a while but I had to get this off my chest. I hope you don't mind.

Guess what? I am pregnant with our 6th. Dh and I talked about having another. I was in favor and he wasn't. Both had our reasons. I finally had decided that I would be happy with our 5. I was actually becoming quite content even mentioning to dh to get the big V.

Dh texted me yesterday asking if I had uhmmm, tmi, started. I told him no but was feeling strange. He has been acting strange a few days now especially when I went to be Mon. night at 8. I never go to bed before 11. Anyway, more tmi, I don't really keep up with dates well and never know. Dh always warns me beforehand. Plus, since I don't take birth control pills (never found one that didn't cause too many issues), he is able to keep up with the dates really well especially since he was not wanting another baby. After he texted, I asked if I should worry and he said not really. I bought a combo test and took three. First had an extremely faint line but the other two were so light that I didn't know if I was imagining it. I bought another to take this morning. We were so busy that I put it out of my mind. This morning he texted and asked if yet and said it should have been Monday. He also said the only time in question by his calculations was a few days away from the time I could get pregnant. I even asked afterwards, sorry tmi, and he said no worries.

Well, worry! I took todays test and while it isn't extremely strong plus (different test) I can definitely see it. Now the strange feelings are understandable. Anyway, I am shocked and feel like I have whiplash but overall happy. Add a little worry over some of the issues that were stopping us from planning another but it will work out. Dh said he is shocked even to the point that he wants me to wait a couple of days to retest. He said he isn't upset about it though, just shocked. He did say that he wants to go into this as our last and enjoy every second of it after the shock wears off. He also volunteeringly scheduled his V! :lol:

Anyway, we won't tell anyone for a while but I had to get this off my chest. I hope you don't mind.

Congrats!

I was nearly in tears with how sweet it is that he knows before you....What a good man!

Congratulations!! Our third was our "surprise" after we were pretty convinced we were done. We had sold or given away all of our baby stuff and everything. I have to tell you, not a day goes by where I don't think to myself, "I'm SO glad we had her!"