Menu

Weekly Reporters: August 20, 2010

ladydusk

Friday's are our light days so I blogged last night ~ link in siggy! I love to read all of your reports - this is a wonderful way to see how other people do things. Have a great weekend, all!

Mine is up. We're not starting academics till Sept but we had a full week of extra-curriculars. A whole week of fun:001_smile:. Looking forward to catching up with what everyone's doing.

Dawn- I used to LOVE COSI as a kid! They used to have a yearly Girl Scout week-end. They'd close the museum to everyone but G.S. troops throughout Buckeye territory. We'd sleep overnight and eat there and spend 2 days with the museum to ourselves. One year we slept on the "Street of Yesteryear" and one year in the Aquarium. It was delightful! Hope you have a great trip!

Edited by laughing lioness

Dawn- I used to LOVE COSI as a kid! They used to have a yearly Girl Scout week-end. They'd close the museum to everyone but G.S. troops throughout Buckeye territory. We'd sleep overnight and eat there and spend 2 days with the museum to ourselves. One year we slept on the "Street of Yesteryear" and one year in the Aquarium. It was delightful! Hope you have a great trip!

Hi, Lisa! We did have a great trip :) COSI moved, oh maybe 10 years ago now, to the old Central High. They have a lot more room, sadly it isn't as well laid out (read: crammed together) and many people consider the old COSI superior. They took out the Coal Mine part, but they did move the Street of Yesteryear (which, as a history person, was always my favorite ... but no one else in my family's). It is still fun, just not the same IYKWIM.