Menu

Stop procrastinating!!!

I will get up from the kitchen table, leave my cup of coffee unfinished and get to work on the graduation cake that needs to be decorated for delivery tomorrow morning. Even though I just.don't.feel.like.it!!!!

Thanks for the push!:001_smile:

No! :tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie:

I appreciate the sentiment, but "morning" sickness has hit its peak this afternoon and it doesn't care that ds's portfolio is completely unorganized right now and scheduled to be reviewed next week.

I'm grabbing another lemon iced tea and settling in for an evening of internet. So there!

No! :tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie:

I appreciate the sentiment, but "morning" sickness has hit its peak this afternoon and it doesn't care that ds's portfolio is completely unorganized right now and scheduled to be reviewed next week.

I'm grabbing another lemon iced tea and settling in for an evening of internet. So there!

Right! BE pregnant! Work it! Excellent job. :lol:

Oh! I just put my first person on "ignore."

:lol: Just kidding. I saw this earlier, my jaw dropped, & I left the computer. In one room. Came to the one in the other room. Hehehe. But that's actually what I needed to do.

Oh! I just put my first person on "ignore."

:lol: Just kidding. I saw this earlier, my jaw dropped, & I left the computer. In one room. Came to the one in the other room. Hehehe. But that's actually what I needed to do.

Oh, ow. :001_huh:

But way to...um, honor the spirit of the direction? :lol:

How did you KNOW?!

Ok, I confess. I know I promised dd we could paint her bedroom the first week after we were finished with school, and ok, so it did not get done. I had good intentions. I did get the new sofa for the living room ordered, delivered and assembled (IKEA) last Friday and Saturday, and brought home the new toy storage furniture for her room my very own self. It's all right out there in the garage waiting to be put together, I swear. And I did finally manage to get the paint...today. I admit to indulging in a lazy day on Monday, but I was tired and the house was a mess, and I rationalized that I deserved it after dealing with dd and her sudden stomach flu late Saturday night and all day Sunday. I fully intended to get the paint Tuesday and then start painting on Wednesday. It's not a huge room so I thought we could get it all done in one day if we got started early in the day. But then ds started throwing up on Tuesday, and I spent all night Wednesday running to the bathroom every 20 minutes or so myself. Ugh. But I did finally drag down to the paint store. I'm not painting tomorrow, but I have high hopes for Monday. But I hear the mountain of laundry calling me, and the dishes have only been half-heartedly done the last few days, and the bathrooms all need cleaning and...

...and I think I may procrastinate all of that so I can get that bedroom painted. I've been procrastinating that since last summer.

I really need to get off here and wash the floors, finish organizing my bedroom, clean the bathrooms and prepare for a unschooling week ( we are done!) It's just so hot and I cannot figure out my controllers for the A/C because it's in a different language.

Post a picture or type it up, someone here will figure it out! (start a new thread, though.)