Menu

LOTR cuteness!

That is awesome. I have to show it to my 11yo, who recently drew up plans for days for a real Hobbit hole. He didn't understand why we wouldn't let him just start digging into the mountain behind the house!

Now he's into designing an elaborate tree house (he's reading Swiss Family Robinson). :001_smile:

That is absolutely stunning!!! I can't believe the details she included! Thank you for sharing, Rosie!

That is awesome. I have to show it to my 11yo, who recently drew up plans for days for a real Hobbit hole. He didn't understand why we wouldn't let him just start digging into the mountain behind the house!

Now he's into designing an elaborate tree house (he's reading Swiss Family Robinson). :001_smile:

MamaT, that is just too cool (and funny)!

This is awesome!! My 10 year old is also constantly trying to dig a life-sized Hobbit Hole in our back yard :tongue_smilie: I'm always having to take the shovel away from him and remind him our HOA doesn't allow Hobbit Holes. lol

I showed this to him and he wants to make one... perhaps that will keep him from digging up the backyard.

I get hung up on her line about having "twin little boys". She made it while caring for her "twin little boys". :001_huh: I couldn't keep socks washed with my twin little girls. :lol: Oh, and she kick boxes and plays guitar.

I love her hobbit hole, but I'm not sure I like her. :tongue_smilie:

Guest mrsjamiesouth

We are using Prepare and Pray, you read Swiss Family and then it teaches you how to do the survival skills in the book. By the end you are building a home.