Menu

calling all Survivor fans

Sadly, he is not. It's a pretty good mix though.

Here's the list:

Amanda from China and Micronesia (I think she was the one who made out with Ozzie?) is on the hero tribe

Candice from Cook Islands (I don't remember anything specific about her) is on the hero tribe

Cirie from Panama and Micronesia is on the hero tribe

Coach from Tocantins (I think he is crazy!) is on the villain tribe

Colby from Australia and All-Stars is on the hero tribe

Courtney from China is on the villain tribe

Danielle from Panama is on the villain tribe

James from China is on the hero tribe (think he'll let the girls get to him again?)

Jerri from Australia and All Stars is on the villain tribe

JT from Tocantins is on the hero tribe (I don't think he'll last as long this time but I could be wrong, he has a very under the radar game)

Parvati from Cook Islands and Micronesia is on the villain tribe (my mom calls her the super-flirty girl)

Randy from Gabon is on the villain tribe (I think he's HILARIOUS!)

Boston Rob from Marquesas and All Stars is on the villain tribe (I think his mouth may get him voted off early this time around)

Rupert from Pearl Islands and All Stars is on the hero tribe (I love Rupert!)

Russell from Samoa is on the villain tribe (I think he's going to have a much harder time with this group than the last one)

Sandra from Pearl Islands is on the villain tribe (I think she's the best player, ever)

Stephenie from Palau and Guatemala is on the hero tribe (I think she'll go far)

Sugar from Gabon is on the hero tribe (I guess because she's anti Randy?)

Tom from Palau is on the hero tribe (I love Tom!)

Tyson from Tocantins is on the villain tribe (I think he's going to shake things up)

I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!

I could post a comment about every single one of those people, but I won't bore you with them. I can't wait to see how the game plays out. I think it'll be interesting since we've seen the best game they had already, some of them twice before already . . . what are they going to do??

I've already got my DVR set for the season! Woo Hoo!

I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!

I could post a comment about every single one of those people, but I won't bore you with them.

Please, comment away! I'd love to hear what other people think about it. That's why I started the thread. :D Plus, the kids are sick today, so, my day has been rather lackluster.

Yeeeeeessssss!!!! I am so excited! We've been watching Survivor since Season One, so we are pretty stoked about this one.

Amanda - Eh, I could take her or leave her.

Candice - I cannot even remember who this girl is!

Cirie - I LOVE Cirie!! She is so witty. I can't wait to have her back.

Coach - One fry short of a happy meal.

Colby - Colby rocks!! I haven't seen him in SO long! I just love him.

Courtney - Can't remember who she is either.

Danielle - Who? Maybe if I saw a picture.

James - James, James....poor James LOL. Think he will actually use the immunity idol if he finds it this time? I like James pretty well.

Jerri - The she-devil. I really dislike her....which is why she was invited back LOL.

JT - I really like JT. Nothing like a good ol' country boy. He just seems so nice!

Parvati - my family and I call her Parvo, as in the illness that puppies get LOL.

Randy - I cannot STAND this dude. I hope he gets blindsided again as Sugar did to him last time! I'd hate to have him as my wedding videographer (which is his real life job). He'd be such a downer.

Boston - too mouthy and cocky.

Rupert - Rupert is great! Love him!! Can't find a nicer guy.

Russell - Ugh. We just got rid of Russell....do we really have to see him again so soon?

Sandra - Eh, take her or leave her. I didn't think she was great.

Stephenie - She's okay....a little too cocky for my taste.

Sugar - I like Sugar, I'm not sure why. She's....interesting.

Tom - Tom is the only person that has won Survivor that I think was the true survivor. Most of the time the toughest, athletic, most outdoorsy person never wins. Tom did and I love him! Colby was a true Survivor too though.

Tyson - One word: Ick. Tyson thinks that he is God's gift to women. Personally, I think he looks like a skinny chicken. And he's mean too.

We cannot wait for this season!!

Edited by ChristusG
added something

Candice - I cannot even remember who this girl is!

Me either!

Cirie - I LOVE Cirie!! She is so witty. I can't wait to have her back.

I love her too!

Colby - Colby rocks!! I haven't seen him in SO long! I just love him.

Me too, he seems like a really nice guy.

Jerri - The she-devil. I really dislike her....which is why she was invited back LOL.

Exactly! I see several people are in pairs like Colby and Jerri, that should add some interest.

JT - I really like JT. Nothing like a good ol' country boy. He just seems so nice!

I was just amazed that people let him control the game that way! Sort of like Russell this past season.

Parvati - my family and I call her Parvo, as in the illness that puppies get LOL.

I can see why!

Randy - I cannot STAND this dude. I hope he gets blindsided again as Sugar did to him last time! I'd hate to have him as my wedding videographer (which is his real life job). He'd be such a downer.

Aw, he makes me laugh. Hopefully, he doesn't talk at weddings. :D

Sandra - Eh, take her or leave her. I didn't think she was great.

Funny, I think Sandra did it the best. She did it with very few alliances, she kept a very under-the-radar game.

Stephenie - She's okay....a little too cocky for my taste.

I just felt so bad for her during her first season, out there all alone at the end. So, I have a soft spot in my heart for her.

Sugar - I like Sugar, I'm not sure why. She's....interesting.

Did you watch their videos? Sounds like she and JT are dating.

Tom - Tom is the only person that has won Survivor that I think was the true survivor. Most of the time the toughest, athletic, most outdoorsy person never wins. Tom did and I love him! Colby was a true Survivor too though.

I agree. Colby was outdoorsy but he didn't win, Tina did.

Tyson - One word: Ick. Tyson thinks that he is God's gift to women. Personally, I think he looks like a skinny chicken. And he's mean too.

I don't think he *actually* believes he's God's gift to anyone, I think it's just part of his act. But I agree, I don't like him.

I haven't watched Survivor since the All-Stars season, I think it was. This one might pull me back in, for at least a few episodes, just for the few familiar faces - I'd love to see Rupert again, he had such a sad, sad showing at the All Stars, I hope he redeems himself. Maybe he'll be under the radar this time since he did so badly last time.

Was Sandra really a "villian?" I don't remember much about her during her season.

One I'd have loved to see come back, but never has, was Mike from Season Two. The Pig-Killer who was burned. He was The Ultimate Survivor for sure!

I was hoping to see Johnny Fairplay on the the villians team, but am super excited to see how this will all play out.

We are die-hard Survivor fans. I have never missed an episodes in 19 seasons. I even watch the up-til-now episode every season. I have had the DVR set for the last 3 weeks. The furthest in advance I could go.

I was hoping to see Johnny Fairplay on the the villians team, but am super excited to see how this will all play out.

We are die-hard Survivor fans. I have never missed an episodes in 19 seasons. I even watch the up-til-now episode every season. I have had the DVR set for the last 3 weeks. The furthest in advance I could go.

I'm sure they didn't invite him back due to the willing exit he took early in the game the last time they invited him back. He wasn't into it any more.

I am interested to see if Russell tries his same undermining strategy again. I heard that because of the timing of the show, none of the people who are playing now were able to watch this past season. On a team of all villains, would he be able to snow them so easily and get away with burning socks and stuff without being found out?

Yes, that's why I'm excited about Russell! Nobody he is playing with knows who he is. As much as I dislike him, I have to admit looking for an idol before any clues were in play was brilliant!

I wonder if the heroes and villians will be on two seperate tribes. If that is the case, I think the villians will just pick each other off, as the heroes work together and move forward as a whole tribe.

So who on the list has come in first (1 million winner), second (isn't it 100,000 if they come in second?) or a bonus winner of some sort (Rupert won a fan award that I think was $100,000)?

Parvarti won.

Who else?

I think they should be voted out first--as did happen in all-stars, didn't it?

So who on the list has come in first (1 million winner), second (isn't it 100,000 if they come in second?) or a bonus winner of some sort (Rupert won a fan award that I think was $100,000)?

Parvarti won.

Who else?

I think they should be voted out first--as did happen in all-stars, didn't it?

I think some people could be in trouble for that sort of reason. *However* I think there are a lot more of them than there are all-star newbies. That could balance it out, maybe.

Winners:

JT

Parvati

Sandra

Tom

(Rupert won the fan favorite $1,000,000 on all-stars)

Runner-ups:

Amanda

Colby

Courtney

Danielle

Rob

Russell

Stephenie

2nd runner-ups:

Amanda

Sugar

People who have been on at least 2 seasons already:

Amanda

Cirie

Colby

James

Jerri

Parvati

Rob

Rupert

Stephenie

I just watched the Surviving Survivor show and now I am itching to see tomorrow's episode. For the longest time I never realized there were 2 seasons per year, so I missed a few of the earlier seasons, but I have seen them all since Rupert's first season. I did not realize that the current members did not get to see Russell play. That will be a HUGE advantage. People will know he was a villian, but they won't know how far he made it in his season or how he did it. He could say he was a good guy except for the whole burning of socks and Katrina lie. The villians wouldn't blink an eye at those kinds of things. I think it will be hardest to watch some of the heroes turn into villians. I mean unless they win everything, eventually they will have to vote people off. I can't wait for this season.

Guest Cindie2dds
Yeeeeeessssss!!!! I am so excited! We've been watching Survivor since Season One, so we are pretty stoked about this one.

Amanda - Eh, I could take her or leave her. She's a great athlete, but her mouth looks like she's always trying to cry or spit not sure which one.

Candice - I cannot even remember who this girl is! I remember her. When they had the tribes divided by race, she was very uncomfortable when they had a mini merge and she pulled a mutiny -- some dude followed her. I'm not sure why they asked her to be on another Survivor let alone as a hero, but it should be interesting.

Cirie - I LOVE Cirie!! She is so witty. I can't wait to have her back. Me too!

Coach - One fry short of a happy meal. That's the way I would describe him too!

Colby - Colby rocks!! I haven't seen him in SO long! I just love him. Meh, I like the fact he took Tina to the end, but his teeth got on my nerves. There was an arrogance about him... not sure. Maybe he's matured in 10 years.

Courtney - Can't remember who she is either. She's a waitress from New York. VERY skinny before Survivor. A huge complainer. I didn't care for her.

Danielle - Who? Maybe if I saw a picture. Even the picture doesn't ring a bell.

James - James, James....poor James LOL. Think he will actually use the immunity idol if he finds it this time? I like James pretty well. Nice guy; too nice with the girls that were on his show. Hopefully he's learned his lesson.

Jerri - The she-devil. I really dislike her....which is why she was invited back LOL. She didn't understand why people didn't like her or why Colby told her to stay away. :lol: Maybe she didn't watch her own show?

JT - I really like JT. Nothing like a good ol' country boy. He just seems so nice! Me too. He's crafty also; one to watch out for!

Parvati - my family and I call her Parvo, as in the illness that puppies get LOL. Yep. For some reason, the guys still fall for it every. single. time!

Randy - I cannot STAND this dude. I hope he gets blindsided again as Sugar did to him last time! I'd hate to have him as my wedding videographer (which is his real life job). He'd be such a downer. I know! When I found out what he did for a living, I was in shock! :001_huh:

Boston - too mouthy and cocky. Yep.

Rupert - Rupert is great! Love him!! Can't find a nicer guy. I missed this season. I can't wait to see him.

Russell - Ugh. We just got rid of Russell....do we really have to see him again so soon? Yes, but now that the cat (or snake) is out of the bag, I can't wait to see what others do to him!

Sandra - Eh, take her or leave her. I didn't think she was great. Me too.

Stephenie - She's okay....a little too cocky for my taste. Another me too.

Sugar - I like Sugar, I'm not sure why. She's....interesting. I like her too. I think she has a genuine heart and really cares for people, unlike some.

Tom - Tom is the only person that has won Survivor that I think was the true survivor. Most of the time the toughest, athletic, most outdoorsy person never wins. Tom did and I love him! Colby was a true Survivor too though. Yep. He's going to have a big target on him from day one!

Tyson - One word: Ick. Tyson thinks that he is God's gift to women. Personally, I think he looks like a skinny chicken. :lol: The whole season I kept thinking he was funny looking, but I couldn't put my finger on it! A skinny chicken ~ priceless! And he's mean too.

We cannot wait for this season!!

I have to watch it streaming on Fridays since we don't have a television, but we can't wait either! It's the only show I *have* to watch.

I don't watch much TV but I try never to miss Survivor. I find it fascinating and since we have had 2 feet of snow today and it's too windy to shovel, I will share my thoughts. Can't wait until it starts! I bet they will throw some interesting twists and challenges in this season.

Who I wish was coming back but isn't - Yau-Man

Amanda - She said in her interview on CBS that she was going to be very aggressive. I think she could get on people's nerves early.

Candice - funny I didn't remember anything about her either

Cirie - always liked her, especially liked when her husband came to camp

Coach - He drove me crazy from the beginning and more so when he went to Exile Island. He was just a little over the top for me, seemed a little full of himself.

Colby - Seemed like a nice guy, and to be honest not bad to look at either

Courtney and Danielle - I would think the past runners up could come in with a chip on their shoulders. I think it will be interesting to see how they play this time, will they come in big and bold or try to play under the radar for a time?

James - He always made me laugh. I do think the girls will get to him again.

Jerri - never liked her, seemed like an opportunist to me

JT - ahh the country boy, he was fun to watch, I think he will either go really early or last very long no in between. I can only imagine him having a conversation with Russell, too bad they aren't on the same tribe.

Parvati - we called her the too happy girl

Randy - cracks me up

Boston Rob - won't last long unless he has learned to temper his opinions a little

Rupert - who doesn't like Rupert? Imagine Rupert and Coach together - just the thought of it makes me laugh.

Russell - I really thought he would win last time. I couldn't believe no one tried seriously to take him out near the end. I predict an early departure.

Sandra - such a smart player, I hope she does well

Stephenie - strong competitor and I seems easy to get along with

Sugar - A character, I have trouble imagining her with Stephenie and Sandra

Tom - one of my all time favorites, I'm glad he's back

Tyson - I think he and Russell could provide for some entertaining moments

• 1 month later...
Bumping because of last night's episode.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?!

I did *not* think Tyson was going to fall for it! How does Russel do it?!? I wish I had those type of manipulation skills.

I know! I just sat there shaking my head the whole time. And then he actually said, "but I'm still awesome." Serves him right. He was never one of my favorites to begin with.

Somehow Russell justs always seems to manage to hang in there.

Fun.:D

WOOWWWZA!

That Russell. Love him or hate him, he's one heck of a player.

I was so hoping for his sake that he would actually pull that off. I hate when you watch someone doing something horribly stupid. And now it should make the game that much more interesting!

I was also thoroughly excited that Tyson was the one that Russell out-witted. That was priceless! So much so, that dh and I gave each other a big high five!:lol:

WOOWWWZA!

That Russell. Love him or hate him, he's one heck of a player.

I know!! He's a dang *genius* when it comes to manipulating people!

I was so hoping for his sake that he would actually pull that off. I hate when you watch someone doing something horribly stupid. And now it should make the game that much more interesting!

I was also thoroughly excited that Tyson was the one that Russell out-witted. That was priceless! So much so, that dh and I gave each other a big high five!:lol:

I totally agree!! :lol:

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?!

I did *not* think Tyson was going to fall for it! How does Russel do it?!? I wish I had those type of manipulation skills.

THAT was a crazy episode. I don't particularly care for either one of them, but it sure is interesting watching Boston Rob and Russell match wits. They are both such players. And I really can't believe Tyson fell for that. At least he knows it's his own fault he's out of the show!

That was hands down the best episode and I think the best play in Survivor history. Me and my husband have never gotten so excited before watching Survivor. It was so much fun!!!

This is the best season, ever. :iagree:

I was absolutely transfixed! :iagree:

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

OMG!!!!!! I'm STILL reeling!!!!

It was so awesome!

I LOVE Russell. He KNOWS how to play this game. It hurt my feelings so bad when he lost last season. I don't know if he can win this season, because he has a lot of enemies, but last night was priceless revenge for Boston Rob's nasty snotty attitude.

The Heroes are a mess. As much as I love James, I think they may have made the right decision last night. They've been playing the game like their the only team, instead of playing to beat the Villains. They need to keep the team STRONG instead of playing favorites so much. There'll be plenty of time for that after the merge. Silly Rabbits.

Guest Cindie2dds

Rob's face was priceless after the vote! He was steaming. It was Tyson's own fault he got voted out. :D Bye bye skinny chicken. I cannot wait to see next week's episode. I have really enjoyed this season more than I thought I would. It is really nice to see Russell have to scramble. They knew he was up to something, which his other tribe never did.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?!

:lol::lol::lol:

We were rolling on the floor laughing! I thought it was hilarious! My husband said he thought it was one of his favorite tribal council meetings ever!

That tribal council was awesome. I wonder if they will figure out it was Tyson that screwed up or if Rob is going to go around accusing someone else. I hated seeing the Heroes lose another person, but they chose the right one this time. His knee nearly gave out on him running against JT. Any kind of a challenge that needed his strength or speed would have been bad. He nearly fell walking down the stairs as he went out. I hate he was essentially taken out for medical issues in both of his seasons. Next week should be a good one.

That was THE most awesome tribal council EVER! When Boston Rob held up his card and told Russell that these are the big leagues, I was soooooo wishing that Russell could crush him. I didn't think it was possible, but leave it to Russell to wipe that smarmy grin off Rob's face.

Guest Cindie2dds

Did anyone else see last night's episode? I had to watch it today. All I can say is "wow" for the villians! I cannot believe they let Russell talk them into voting off Boston Rob. So glad Colby finally stepped up to the plate. I was beginning to feel old... ;)

Did anyone else see last night's episode? I had to watch it today. All I can say is "wow" for the villians! I cannot believe they let Russell talk them into voting off Boston Rob. So glad Colby finally stepped up to the plate. I was beginning to feel old... ;)

I think voting off Rob was a mistake. I think Russell should have gone after Courtney, then he could have kept up his "keeping the tribe strong" schtick with Coach. It's going to bite him in the butt, I think.

ikwym about Colby!

Guest Cindie2dds
I think voting off Rob was a mistake. I think Russell should have gone after Courtney, then he could have kept up his "keeping the tribe strong" schtick with Coach. It's going to bite him in the butt, I think.

:iagree: How could they not see this coming like a railroad crossing sign? They must have completely ignored last season. My Survivor tip: Stay far, far away from and don't believe anything Russell says, ever. Of course this is coming from an opinionated, Monday morning armchair quarterback. :lol:

I agree, keeping Boston Rob would have kept the tribe stronger, but he was just getting on my last nerve, so it didn't hurt my feelings one bit. Especially after he talked all that big crap at tribal council. I think he really underestimated Russell's powers of persuasion.

I also don't think he realized how much Survivor has changed in the years since he's played.

I heart Russell. I know he's a mean son of a you-know-what, but that's what I like about him. It's good tv.

You know . . . I was wondering if they passed a new rule that you aren't able to look for the hidden immunity idol until a clue has been revealed. By this time last season, Russell had already found four or five hidden immunity idols without a single clue. They recently revealed that a new idol was hidden at the Heroes camp.

Hmmm. . . . It just isn't like Russell to sit around and wait for things to happen, he likes to make them happen. I wonder if they passed a rule. I think they must have.

I agree, keeping Boston Rob would have kept the tribe stronger, but he was just getting on my last nerve, so it didn't hurt my feelings one bit. Especially after he talked all that big crap at tribal council. I think he really underestimated Russell's powers of persuasion.

I also don't think he realized how much Survivor has changed in the years since he's played.

I heart Russell. I know he's a mean son of a you-know-what, but that's what I like about him. It's good tv.

Oh, I totally agree with all of that.

You know . . . I was wondering if they passed a new rule that you aren't able to look for the hidden immunity idol until a clue has been revealed. By this time last season, Russell had already found four or five hidden immunity idols without a single clue. They recently revealed that a new idol was hidden at the Heroes camp.

Hmmm. . . . It just isn't like Russell to sit around and wait for things to happen, he likes to make them happen. I wonder if they passed a rule. I think they must have.

I wondered about that too.

I just can't believe how these people can be so gullible about Russell. It's truly amazing!

With the clips of next week's episode it's clear Russell is accomplishing the same game...ruffle everyone's feathers so he can play puppet master. Remember how his tribe kept losing all the challenges? I'm banking on it happening again but this time I really think once the merge happens, he's outta there.