Menu

Its Christmas here.....Merry Christmas

I always find it amazing that we are almost a day ahead of you in the U.S. So, its Christmas morning, Dh and I are up and about and the kids are still asleep. We are going to the beach when they wake up. I bet that sounds strange to those of you in a cold place right now!

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas.

merry christmas! (the idea of it all being over sounds really good right now! but dh has jury-rigged the well so there is water, and the house is mostly clean and the food is mostly prepared and the presents are mostly wrapped.... and we have a few minutes before driving to the airport to pick up oldest dd and her dh!

have fun at the beach :)

(which beach?)

ann

kids were up at 5am but managed to be kept occupied by stocking contents until 5:45. All presents are open and they're all off playing with their presents. Turkey was cooked last night so i just need to whip up a few salads and we're all set for lunch. I love easy Christmasses :D

Merry Christmas!!! We've been to a lovely Mass complete with children's pageant. And no the pageant was not over rehearsed. :lol: Now for the rest of the family to come home from the next service and I guess I'll stay awake and wait for Santa. :) Only thing missing in Northern NY is the beach.

I'm still wrapping gifts :lol:

Enjoy your fun in the sun :grouphug: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(eeeeeh! little girl squeel) I love Christmas. We had a candle light ceremony tonight and it was beautiful and the kids are asleep and I really have to finish these presents up. :grouphug: :grouphug:

We are now at the end of our wonderful Christmas Day. Kids are asleep, they are worn out! I hope everyone just waking up has an awesome day :D We are looking forward to watching the cricket on the TV tomorrow (Boxing Day Test Match in Melbourne) and then heading to the beach (end of our street) during the breaks.