Menu

I'm in...I'm on....I've made it!!

I've got red carpet under my Keens. Granted, my jeans and wool cardigan seem to clash a bit with the green gown on one side and the cat suit on the other. But, boy howdy!, I'm there! I'm a two square girl!!!!

And, since this is the only time I will probably ever have reason to use this, here goes:

whacky084.gif

Tee hee.

Doran

I've got red carpet under my Keens. Granted, my jeans and wool cardigan seem to clash a bit with the green gown on one side and the cat suit on the other. But, boy howdy!, I'm there! I'm a two square girl!!!!

And, since this is the only time I will probably ever have reason to use this, here goes:

whacky084.gif

I bow to your greatness.

Got any wisdom to bestow? How to be humble when life's circumstances thrust you into the lime-colored light?

Congratulations!

Having not been here long, I feel SO unworthy to even post here! :tongue_smilie:

I've never even LEFT rep for anyone!! I'm not sure mine even counts as anything yet...how will I know???

I will have to start and just see what happens!

put you in your place today, since I think I rep you with stalker-like frequency. It isn't my fault you always make me literally LOL. So, you owe me big-time! I'm gonna get to two squares if I have to beg, cry, or rep my way to the top!!

Congratulations! You are worthy!!!!

put you in your place today, since I think I rep you with stalker-like frequency. It isn't my fault you always make me literally LOL. So, you owe me big-time! I'm gonna get to two squares if I have to beg, cry, or rep my way to the top!!

Congratulations! You are worthy!!!!

You often put me in my place Mindy. taunt015.gif

Heh.

I will absolutely share the love. After all, it's all you people who got me where I am today. Bummer is, when you're two squares, you can only rep five people a day. Fame does have its price.

Smiling big with you, friend. Really. It's a bit scary how I'm smiling. excited001.gif

Doran

It looks like most of the rep I've given has never even made it. Grrr. So I've reverted from threaded mode to the regular mode and it seems to have stopped me from suddenly showing up logged off if I click too far in the thread.

I suddenly feel very uneducated. Clearly, they do not make us pass any tests before we get to two squares. Whatdya mean the "rep didn't make it"? In other words, you're saying you've repped people but they never got your rep? How do you know that to be true? And if it is, what a drag!

Doran

"In every way except socially, you're my hero."

:tongue_smilie:

Actually, given my lack of interest in socializing of late, I'll go ahead and defer to you in that department, too. I just like using that line. Now gimme my double rep; I'm not above begging!:D

"In every way except socially, you're my hero."

:tongue_smilie:

Actually, given my lack of interest in socializing of late, I'll go ahead and defer to you in that department, too. I just like using that line. Now gimme my double rep; I'm not above begging!:D

Excellent quote!!

I suddenly feel very uneducated. Clearly, they do not make us pass any tests before we get to two squares. Whatdya mean the "rep didn't make it"? In other words, you're saying you've repped people but they never got your rep? How do you know that to be true? And if it is, what a drag!

Doran

Here are the facts. Did you read a post by Toni about the threaded mode vs the regular mode of reading here? I chose to privately disagree with her and stick to the threaded mode. But, she was right, and I'm not afraid to admit it!

See, sometimes when I gave rep I got this line, but other times it said I had no authority and was logged off, even though I was logged on in the rep box. I'd already considered going back to regular mode because I also get logged out when I go too deep into a thread and have to press the back button to appear logged in again.

Finally, last night I gave Toni some rep, got that logged out message and PM'd her to find out if she got it. She hadn't. I switched my preferences to the regular mode and voila, every time I send rep now, it goes through, instead of only sometimes. Not that I've been giving tons of rep, because I was used to the old boards and wasn't getting any myself for a long time, but I'm trying to now because I can let someone know I like a thread without posting a post I don't need to.

So, even though I probably only agree with Toni about half the time (just a guess, I don't keep track) I am freely admitting she is right. It's a lot easier to eat your hat online. Can you hear me chewing?