Menu

I have TWO SQUARES!!!

Oh, I'd like to thank all the little people and God.

3.gif

I will still "be famous soon enough." But I have two squares.

Anybody wanna see if my rep counts for more now that I have two squares? Just post here and I'll rep you 'til I can't rep no more!

How cool is that?

Oh, I'd like to thank all the little people and God.

3.gif

I will still "be famous soon enough." But I have two squares.

Anybody wanna see if my rep counts for more now that I have two squares? Just post here and I'll rep you 'til I can't rep no more!

Oh, the little people are in awe!

AWE, I tell ya!

Next you'll tell us you have ruth. And that will be good, too.

I hold the key to the booze cabinet and no one is getting it until I get more positive rep. And by that time, all the rum'll be gone anyway mwhahahah unlesss you bribe me. I make a mean mixed drink.

snicker...

It won't let me give you rep more than once in a while. I'll keep trying, even though no one gives me rep anyway.

Dude, I've rep'd at least 5 people today and it just told me I gotta spread it around before I could give you anymore, Audrey.. Now I don't get that--I swear that's all I've been doing is rep'in today and I gotta spread more?

Well, Peek ain't getting any of it, that's for sure. Her and her fake "claws" and all. ;)

Alright, STOP this madness!! I've got Art to draw and you ladies are so not letting me work.. grrrrr stop now.. quit cheating and all this evil lovin' fest going on is making my head spin.. I got work to do people!! How'm I supposed to work with all this going on? Where's the flippin' rum??? grrrrr

Okay I'm REALLY tired. (Mammogram today - waited in the waiting room for 90 minutes - need I say more). Anyway, I thought you were talking about a pg test.

Sigh. I've given you rep every time I could - they keep telling me to share the wealth (shrug)

You and Peek both deserve it though!!!! Raising a toast and bowing to your awesomeness. :)

I cannot believe it. I go out to eat and come back to find I've missed the repfest.

Yep, that's what I get for going running ~ and living on the left coast. All the fun happens when I'm offline. But surely Sarah will feel compelled to lavish me ~ her number one ditto-head ~ with double squares tomorrow. Ahhh...I can already feel the love!:D

Peek only thinks she kicked in the rum chest...

What she actually got was my Pandora's box designed to look like a rum chest and meant to fool the stooopid pirates with wooden eyes and bad teeth and kitties with "fake" claws. ;)

::Blink::

::Blink::

ok, then....what the heck am I drinkin' here????

:eek:

tastes great anyway :cool:

100 points.

Thanks--it did give me 2. But I only have 23 points (I have a negative rep) so I'm not nearly as likeable as you;). But I'm happy to have any positive rep since I don't remember to give it nearly as often as I think I should when I sign off. Not that it should be I rub your back, you rub mine, but I mean I'm not remembering to give enough just in principle. This is late, so I hope this makes sense!