Menu

Are there any NFL football fans here?

Same here, now I'm a die hard Colts fan. :001_smile:

I am such a fan of Peyton Manning!

I do love our Seahawks (my husband is beginning his 32nd year working for the team), but as the players and coaches we've come to know and love have moved around the league, my allegiance is getting a bit fuzzy.

I am such a fan of Peyton Manning!

I do love our Seahawks (my husband is beginning his 32nd year working for the team), but as the players and coaches we've come to know and love have moved around the league, my allegiance is getting a bit fuzzy.

He is easy to love that is for sure. I am so sad about Marvin Harrison. :crying:

Whenever a player is traded I'm sad but this is a doozy.

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

:party:

I love watching football! (I also love to watch baseball, basketball, hockey, and golf!)

I think I'm one of the few women who watches ESPN SportsCenter every morning while making breakfast! :lol:

When I married my DH, he didn't know a lick about the game (he's an Aussie, so rugby was the game of choice). I've taught him everything he knows and now he brags that the OPPOSITE is true. It cracks me up. I live for football season.

Go '9ers!

I am huge Buccaneers fan, but they rarely get air time here in Broncos country. What I love is a really good game of football. I work on the weekends, but the office is full of football fans - including a hard core Dallas fan, a Giants fan, and a Broncos fan. We do weekly picks and roll-in a tv and watch the games all day why we are working. Hubby, on the other hand, doesn't get into it at all - so I watch Monday nights with the kids and hubby so that they can learn about it properly. :D

I'm the football fan in our house. It's the reason I can't give up Direct TV. :tongue_smilie:

Ever seen my avatar? :)

I am so excited about this coming football season because I will have Direct TV!!!!!!! No more missing games!!!!!!!!!

The other board I post on has no one besides me that watches NFL football ... not even a little. I wondered it I am alone here in that as well.

I remember going to my grandmother's house after church as a kid and sequestering myself in the basement so I could watch NFL games all afternoon until dinner.

My ardor has cooled over the years, but I'm a big Patriots fan.

I watch some of the NFL but don't really have a team I follow. However our family is a huge college football fan. Both dh and I went to LSU: GEAUX TIGERS!!

I agree. I also watch some NFL (Cowboys) but I am a HUGE college football fan! Go OU SOONERS!

Jason White, (the 03 Heisman trophy winner) just bought our truck last month. The kids and I got to meet him. He's a really nice guy. He even signed a football for us and took pictures with us.

I didn't used to like football much. My DH did so I married into it but now I can't imagine not watching the SOONERS. Our family never misses a game.

I LOVE THE SOONERS!

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

We suffer from Displaced Fan Syndrome as well, here in western NY. It's probably going to be worse when we move to TX this fall, what do ya think?

I'm glad we aren't the only ones with DFS.